Worms! Beware!

So shit happens right? So i shouldn.'t be suprised to stuff my shoulder up , jumping the steps on coogee beach late one night. I should not also be suprised that a guy at work decided to hit me on the head with a 4 lb hammer! Okay shit happens! So laid up , watching my new kranked 5 dvd , i start getting a little bored. I have just spent my tax cheque at BA (again!) and my bike (Nice 2001 Stinky) is ready to rock , with a pair of newly purchased , fat , 2.5 hookworms resting up against it , rady for some street action. So after changing my tyres over i need to get some air in them , so around to the servo i go. The plan , to "push" my bike around, get some air , "push" bike home. My shoulder is in bits , real agony so no stunts , wheelies , no nothing , just get air , just get air! This i do , slowly get on my bike and have a slow ride around to get the feel of my new tyres. Yes , very fast rolling, turn quick , very different etc. I kid myself that i will be okay to "just ride" back and set off happy. The last part of my way home is slightly downhill, big kerb jumps , roots , over a car park , over the grass area and then to a concrete patch at the bottom of the unit steps! Temptation is too much , the sun is shinning , the road is clear, my arm should be okay , bike feels good and there's a couple of really nice girls looking over. So i do the usual long manual , couple of little kickers , race over the car park and pull up at warp speed floating the back. Usually not a problem , done heaps of times , ON 2.7 HIGHROLLERS! The bald front locked up skidded over the grass , hit the concrete and i was over the bars and in the Palms. What a dickhead! Now i hurt more than before and whats more didn't get it on film , would have been a classic! Just makes me laugh at what you do on your bike and what too many dvd's, a shiny bike and temptation can do.

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
hehe a wonderful tale from stinky dan... lol dude, and hot chicks were watching too, i've done that... tried to impress people looking but end up on my arse

lupine128

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i've got a t-shirt from when i was racing road motos.
says
"it went
earth, sky,
earth, sky,
earth, sky,
earth, sky,
ambulance."
looks like i should send you one :)
good job

G

I saw a set of mtb tshirts in a MBUK magazine once and one of them was "i fought gravity...." with a mean looking mtber doing some crazy shiat and on the back it has an ambulance with a bike hanging out of it saying "And lost"

curtisrider

Eats Squid
ha he must of thought he could get away with it by having no line in between,

although he prbably didn't know there was another stinkydan

Simo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
OMG, it is so stinky|dan's alterego, he just doesnt want to admit he had a stack :p