WoW nerd plays his 36 accounts at the same time.

fattyandthepiemakers

I ride an STP
Perhaps not?

I guess smoking crack all day everyday is cool, just because a select few crackheads find it cool it must be cool right, right???
If you enjoy smoking crack go for it, it's not about being cool. It's about what you like doing regardless. (OK, crack may be a bad example. :p)

RangaRMX

Likes Dirt
Yeah, not the best example, if you enjoy playing WoW by all means go for it. I was not condemning people from playing it, or doing anything else for that matter, but was trying to say (after my first few misunderstandings) that if you play as often as this guy, or as often as some people do, and you'll know if this is you or not, then you've straight up got a problem.

It was not an attack directed at anyone in particular, there was comments made regarding the comments made directly to me, but those were the only ones which singled anyone out.

IF WoW takes up a major chunk of your life, or people tell you you play to much, or you're having trouble not playing it..then please objectively look at your habits and lifestyle, perhaps then once it's all in perspective for you then you, and only you, can make a decision as to whether or not you've got a problem with the World of Warcraft.

Nobody wants to think of themselves as an alcoholic, just like I'm sure nobody wants to think of themselves as someone who's addicted and stuck in Warcraft.

Venciferus

Likes Dirt
Meh, he's using ridiculous amounts of power for that and I bet those computers are running 24 hours a day. BURN IT, BURN IT NOW.

I have no idea how he can survive without real human interaction because obviously he has very little, if any. I get all weird if I'm by myself for even one night/day.

SpectRe

Likes Dirt
I loved smashing Goldeneye etc with my mates on N64, then Perfect Dark, Halo etc and had the odd lagged as hell Team Fortress online game well into the early hours of the morning.. but these guys are a whole 'nother breed!

Each to their own I guess... can't help but notice some crazy stuff on that photobucket account though! Dude's way into his 'gaming'.....

'Ross

Eats Squid
just like some people have a clue as to what constitutes to a fun and fulfilling life,
You obviously don't have a clue about this either:rolleyes:

Oh, and don't bother to brag about something else that gives the impression that you are fun and exciting, just leave it be.

Never played wow in my life, and have no plans to do so, but there's no point sooking about it to people who clearly don't give a shit

Baileys

Banned
living with a wow nerd is like "the best thing evar"-Comic book guy

They never do anything to get in your way they don't talk much and usually keep to them selves ALL THE TIME

only problem is they leave there crap lying around

BUSHPIG

Likes Bikes and Dirt
that is just disgusting.... now im not a greeny but THINK OF THE FREAKIN HOLE IN THE OZONE ABOVE HIS HOUSE!! he kinda reminds me of this guy (make love not warcraft southpark episode anyone?)
that is a freakin awesome episode! in fact, ime going to watch it now.

Nabdaddy

Likes Dirt
all i can say is....

LIFE QUESTION MARK

Still...

Pretty fkn sweet set up he has not gonna lie... good luck to him, hope he pwns and isnt all like ZOMGWTFBBQ all the time :p

Dreggsy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
as sad as it sounds,
i kinda take my hat off to the guy,
If he can control 25 guys to beat a level of the game at the same time,
i know i couldnt deal with the logistics of it all.
but in a few years he'll join the army and become a general to invade a country...in a cape...
and probably become some kind of hero in the military.
at the same time it is the best nred news i heard of for ages.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zng5kRle4FA

I cast a spell......best, line, ever.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Same..

Runescape FTW! Level 116 ranger baby! I havent played in about 3 or 4 years... but i was teh maddest at teh pwning to teh nubs, teh
...you'r...you're kidding? Right?

I had something like a 1100 total lvl (I think? I haven't played it since I was 13ish), I was quite pleased with myself.

Then I discovered girls.

What's your excuse? :p

pylet_thekid

Likes Dirt
...you'r...you're kidding? Right?

I had something like a 1100 total lvl (I think? I haven't played it since I was 13ish), I was quite pleased with myself.

Then I discovered girls.

What's your excuse? :p
Heh, i remember being around level 100. I was pretty good at it.

I played when i was in year 6. Thats my excuse and im sticking with it. /SHAME