WoW...

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, the offer with the hunter's over now.

Recruit a friend + dual boxing = amazingly fast levelling.

andrewG

Likes Dirt
i used to play wen it was all the rage, and everyone had a twink

i had a bunch of 19 twinks megally pimped on spirestone

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WoW is the stupidest shit ever and it revolves around people living on the computer. If someone could please explain to me how it is the least bit exciting. To me it is a game for the lifeless, the losers and the people with no friends or social life. It discusses me when I hear people play this let alone pay money to play it.

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
WoW is the stupidest shit ever and it revolves around people living on the computer. If someone could please explain to me how it is the least bit exciting. To me it is a game for the lifeless, the losers and the people with no friends or social life. It discusses me when I hear people play this let alone pay money to play it.
All I can do is sigh and shake my head.........and I don't even play the damn game.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahaha. I love it when you post. It makes me feel good about myself.

Sandtastic

Likes Dirt
How about you spend more less time in your "social life" and more time in your "school life" learning how to compose a sentence then maybe you can think about composing an argument that makes sense and has valid, useful points.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How about you spend more less time in your "social life" and more time in your "school life" learning how to compose a sentence then maybe you can think about composing an argument that makes sense and has valid, useful points.
How about you try and get a social life instead of dragging the real argument away from the stupid game and into my spelling and grammar. I said my opinion so if you take it to heart thats even more sad. People spoil Norco all the time over opinions but the sad people are the people who are affended.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How about you try and get a social life instead of dragging the real argument away from the stupid game and into my spelling and grammar. I said my opinion so if you take it to heart thats even more sad. People spoil Norco all the time over opinions but the sad people are the people who are affended.
Hahahahahahahaha. No really, keep posting. I love it.

Firstly, reread your post. You said nothing about your opinion, you simply dove straight into personal attacks against WoW players.

Secondly,
People spoil Norco all the time over opinions but the sad people are the people who are affended.
What?

Thirdly,
You're an idiot.

Stop posting.

Actually, on second thought, keep posting. I can only imagine how good it would feel to be the mod that bans you again.

:)

Sandtastic

Likes Dirt
How about you try and get a social life instead of dragging the real argument away from the stupid game and into my spelling and grammar.
So because I can compose a sentence and force you into a defensive mood by simply mentioning your spelling and grammar means I don't have a social life?

Well I suppose that works...

In theory...

Like communism...

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How about you spend more less time in your "social life" and more time in your "school life" learning how to compose a sentence
So because I can compose a sentence
Your can't.

Speak for yourself
Firstly, reread your post. You said nothing about your opinion.
WoW is the stupidest shit ever.

To me it is a game for the lifeless, the losers and the people with no friends or social life.
oh really. Both of those seem like opinions to me.

:)

Mozilla dictionary add-on. Get it.
I respect you on this site so I respect your opinion as I once did to these two.

You ever heard of full stops to represent the end of the sentence, or maybe a comma other than the one spot where its not needed? I am not one to pick up another on spelling unless it is ridiculous but what goes around comes around.

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If someone could please explain to me how it is the least bit exciting?
Thats all I wanted to know and I even said please, but instead a some got offended. Note to self, Do not ask World of Warcraft gamers questions unless carrying a box of tissues.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
oh really. Both of those seem like opinions to me.

mossmanguru said:
WoW is the stupidest shit ever
Yep, that totally reads like it's your opinion.

Now, please. Get the fuck out of my thread before you get it locked.

Edit:

Thats all I wanted to know and I even said please, but instead a some got offended. Note to self, Do not ask World of Warcraft gamers questions unless carrying a box of tissues.
Haha, are you fucking serious? You're making personal attacks towards people you don't even know, and you're complaining that we flamed you?

Largest

Likes Bikes
I am not one to pick up another on spelling unless it is ridiculous but what goes around comes around.
Ok, well you said ridiculous.

Your can't.
Not sure what the fark this means.
It discusses me when I hear people play this let alone pay money to play it.

This is what i get from it in context
WoW discusses you when you hear people play WoW let alone pay money to play WoW?

Why the hell would WoW discuss you? Also, why would it care that you hear people play, and pay to play? WoW is a multi-billion dollar organisation, I dont think it discusses you and your hearing of the truth!!

Also, I hope you get PewPewed asap.