WoW...

Sandtastic

Likes Dirt
Thats all I wanted to know and I even said please, but instead a some got offended. Note to self, Do not ask World of Warcraft gamers questions unless carrying a box of tissues.
Missed an apostrophe, capitalised a word that did not require it and missed a colon.

Not that I'm being a sore loser who's nitpicking using my opponent's arguments or anything, because being such a mature and respected member of this site I would never let my infuriating stupidity get in the way of my reputation on this site, now would I?

mossmanguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm over it, someone has to know when to stop. Continue to talk about "WoW" and if someone choses to they can delete my posts.

Matt H

Eats Squid
Someone ban Mossmanguru IRL.

All your posts are being reported, just so you know.
Ban him in real life? How does that work..?

If you're referring to him being banned from farkin for his epic troll, pfft.

You're all as bad as each other.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm over it, someone has to know when to stop. Continue to talk about "WoW" and if someone choses to they can delete my posts.
Good. I respect you a tiny bit more than not at all now.

Anyway, back to WoW.

Does anyone have any experience with dual or multi-boxing using AutoHotKey? If so, what's the script for mouseclicks to effect both clients?

Sandtastic

Likes Dirt
I've gots a question for the WoW nerds out there:

How do I go about unpatching? What I need to do is go from 3.0.2 (wrath of the lich king) back to 2.4.3 (burning crusade), how do I do this?

Breaka

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've gots a question for the WoW nerds out there:

How do I go about unpatching? What I need to do is go from 3.0.2 (wrath of the lich king) back to 2.4.3 (burning crusade), how do I do this?
Un-install all. Install back up to 2.4.3 and don't open the launcher. Playing hacked servers?

I'm pretty sure that's how I used to do it.

Sandtastic

Likes Dirt
Repairing didn't work.

I left it all night. :( Got stuck downloading on 6/11 @ 9/32MB.

I've decided I'll just stick with 3.0.2. and wait for the private servers to catch up!

andrewG

Likes Dirt
major problem. i cant play anymore due to christian parents sayin all this crap about wow is evil rah rah rah

anyway how the fk can i get them to let me play, im only 16 and i cud do the hole FK U I CAN DO WAT I WANT, but i dont really want to yet,