wrestling wwe--is mr mcmahon really dead?

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hi guys I know wrestling is supposedly staged but imo only to an extent

so heres my question do you think mr mcmahon is really deador is it a hoax
cause it was on the american news and everything and there is now federal investigation into it.

cheers blake

rip mr mcmahon

clockworked

Like an orange
who gives a toss?

i'm pretty sure that wrestling became really lame the day i turned 15 and realised there were girls around (no seriously, they're everywhere and they've started putting out...), and i'm pretty sure everyone else over 15 would agree with me, unless they live with their mums and haven't yet found any females interested in relations with them...

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
im 16 i think I know what girls look like and besides have you seen the chicks on wrestling whoooowee

clockworked

Like an orange
you're right. you being 16 proves undeniably that wrestling is not aimed at pre-teens and angsty generation-x loser nerds.

and also that overly muscled she-males are attractive..

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol but some of the s$%ton wwe is funny too take d-generation-x for instance they are f$%king hilarious playing pranks and embarasing people you got to watch it to get it!

cheers blake

Balfa_Oli

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, i'm pretty sure that he has passed away.
I just did a search and as you said Blake there is a big investigation into it.
Did he die of natural causes or was it something within the show?
oli

eskoba

Banned
I don't watch it but from a quick search it looks like an act.
His limo suddenly explodes in the car park, on the the "Vince mcmhan honoring night" or something. Also they said they did NOT retrieve a body:rolleyes:

tu plang

knob
who gives a toss?

i'm pretty sure that wrestling became really lame the day i turned 15 and realised there were girls around (no seriously, they're everywhere and they've started putting out...), and i'm pretty sure everyone else over 15 would agree with me, unless they live with their mums and haven't yet found any females interested in relations with them...
haha now before i start, i hate (and always have hated) wrestling but dude get your hand off your dick. im not sure whats worse, some kid talking about wrestling, or another talking about how much of a ladies man he is on the internet.

FR Drew

Not a custom title.
http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakingnews/20070612_12wwe_breaking.html

More WWE (F) bollocks.

Explosion/death about as realistic as the combat is.

back in my day, we had real wrestling (actually, no, we had hulk hogan, rowdy roddy piper, george the animal steele, mr wonderful paul orndorff, the junkyard dog, the killer bees, jesse ventura and andre the giant, so it was the same old same old)

I miss commentary from mean gene oakland though.

Actually, having not watched any of this crap for over 2 decades, I guess I obviously don't miss it that much...

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakingnews/20070612_12wwe_breaking.html

More WWE (F) bollocks.

Explosion/death about as realistic as the combat is.

back in my day, we had real wrestling (actually, no, we had hulk hogan, rowdy roddy piper, george the animal steele, mr wonderful paul orndorff, the junkyard dog, the killer bees, jesse ventura and andre the giant, so it was the same old same old)

I miss commentary from mean gene oakland though.

Actually, having not watched any of this crap for over 2 decades, I guess I obviously don't miss it that much...
yer the older stuff is way better then todays stuff but i still like it though

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I fucking hope he is dead. It would be a fantastic way to raise the IQ level of the world. Anyone who watches, or partakes in WWE style wrestling should be shot. In the face!

supa jb

Likes Dirt
he is presumed dead. my guess, he will be back in a few weeks. a company and man that makes billions a year can make it look real if they want to.

Jon

Not Grip, OK... So don't ask!
What a croc 'o shit.Pity he didnt take a few of his employees with him,fools.

sawtell

The Great White Rooks Hunter
""ouR ewe teH laAAdiyes mAn?"" can you teach me your tricks??? so wise one.

Last edited:

clockworked

Like an orange
ladies man?
re-reading the post, it wasn't very well put and it is pretty easy to take out of context, obviously.
but where does it say that i'm a ladies man? i was just making a joke about one of a few wrestling fan stereotypes. you know- the guys like the simpsons' comic book guy who argue with other wrestling aficionados over the subtleties of a sport that most closely resembles the last stages of vaudeville.

i could be wrong, the last time i watched wrestling was so long ago that hulk hogan was still in his prime..
i just don't see the attraction in watching greased up meat-heads in spandex