wrestling wwe--is mr mcmahon really dead?

watch ufc or pride man...that stuff is so crazy

did you know that they only started inforcing gloves a few years ago in the UFC? before that is was bare knuckles!:eek:

Last edited:

tu plang

knob
Are you joking? Maybe a little conveniant u can watch the whole thing on their site (after an add of course) The Video Cant beleive people actually beleive this rubbish:rolleyes:

hahaha oh god, why wasnt this linked earlier. BAHAHAHAHA you'd seriously have to be in the lowest 1% of human intelligence to buy into that. It's not every day you have a broadcast quality camera filming a car bomb.

Minical2233

Banned
I watch wrestling sometimes, not so much now cause ime on my cycle all afternoon or watch mtb dvd's.

But still, wrestling can be ok, to be ohnest some of it is bullshit and crappy to watch, good to watch some brawly like matches, with blood and after watch them get stiched up.

But other then that its dud, the chicks in it, well thats another storrie, wooow !!

Anyway, i think Mr McMahon isnt dead, probly retired, at home etc chilling, and they have just made some live coverage to say he's dead.
Personally he is a dickweed and shouldnt be in it so its all good !

Anyway, bout it.

I herd that undertaker or something did get carried out or something, wonder if he will return cause he is my favourite, all the way from the 1990's ! Wonder if he will, will be good ?

LilCalo

Last edited:

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer i liked the taker he is my favourite but like i think hes ritired too now i dont blame him hes pretty old

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
I watched wrestling from a very young age and still watched it into my late teen years. I knew and still know the obvious truths about the whole thing........50% of the hits are staged but not all of it. The wrestlers do get hurt and they do earn their keep doing what they do, it is the entertainment business!
Obviously the McMahon limo stunt was part of the show (..............der people!) but maybe the whole investigation thing has come about because he may have actually been killed in real circumstances from the accident.
As long as people understand that the WWE is an act just like any other TV show than they'll be able to enjoy it for it's intended purposes.
I enjoy watching it and I have done for a long time (I rarely get to see it anymore though....) but when I hear a grown man tell another person "Oh my God! You watch wrestling? DOn't you know it is fake!" I feel like punching them (really punching them.......). Geez, you reckon? I never knew it was all part of an act to entertain people............:rolleyes: