WSMTB Club Champs

Bermshot

Banned
Hey folks

Is there any word yet on where the club champs will be held? The reason i'm being pushy is i'm going away for a week in a few of days and will be returning the day before the race. I may not be able to get internet whilst away.

A heads up would be great.

Cheers

schacksta

Western Sydney MTB Club
Hey folks

Is there any word yet on where the club champs will be held? The reason i'm being pushy is i'm going away for a week in a few of days and will be returning the day before the race. I may not be able to get internet whilst away.

A heads up would be great.

Cheers
Should be down at Yellomundee so far as I know.

cheers,

Schacksta
president
www.wsmtb.com

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
be there!

25th oct at 'mundi

did a few laps on the w/e
track is in great shape, recent errosion measures have really paid off

A

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
my vote for track
usual start, st to bottom of fire road, up fireroad, bot T-O-P sections,
v- ditch, a-line climb, st to max's bridge, Lumleys, across the top, ST dh into moto berms,
return to tyre, farmhouse, old bikes, power pole, mesh bridge, trotting track (which has been slashed for some reason, and there is a tree down which you can ride around)
back up the bends to finish

track is sooooo good right now

cha_cha_

Likes Dirt
i've heard rumours that this weekend's club champs will form part of the ssss champs. confirm/deny/more info?

cheers

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
The SS Category will be the Sydney Singlespeed Championship, the Surly Flinging Monkeys will be putting up the usual prize...

Onegear

Likes Dirt
One Less

Bunged my wrist up at the Scott so this bloated SSer cant race.

I hear the Rigid Racer is going to make his first ever race apperance in the SS category.

supagav

Likes Bikes
SS Champs

Now this might bring out the flightless bird as well then;)
will have to wait until race day to see