WSMTB Club Champs

tjb

Likes Dirt
Not quite the V ditch of old, much more fun to ride. There were a few familiar "old" faces too which I haven't seen around for a while - cool to see, some still quick and some not as quick as they used to be...
What is needed to get more SSers out of the woodwork if the lure of beer fails ?

gixer7

Likes Dirt
Not quite the V ditch of old, much more fun to ride.
Still nearly claimed my scalp. 2nd lap, way too much speed, not nearly enough skill. Kept it together somehow and ended up at the bottom in one piece and still on the bike.

I'll be treating it with a bit more respect in future. Probably:)

Onegear

Likes Dirt
Would Of If I Could Of

No Injuries and a bike thats not in pieces help.

I am going to race B grade next year on the SS this year was fun and all but I would like to be in a bigger field of regular riders / racers.

schmackster

NSWMTB, Manly Warringah MTB
Not quite the V ditch of old, much more fun to ride. There were a few familiar "old" faces too which I haven't seen around for a while - cool to see, some still quick and some not as quick as they used to be...
I am guessing that I would be in the "not as quick as they used to be category" :D. It is a cruel sport for old blokes like me that don't train as much as they used to. After that race all I could think of is how bad I am going to feel after the Fling. :eek: