WTB - WTB Templete

Minlak

custom titis
Item: WTB Template
Item Condition: Prefer New but must be immaculate if second hand
Reason for selling: Not Selling BUYING - See why I need to buy one??? This one is wrong
Price and price conditions: Happy to pay what it’s worth and a little more for the right one.
Extra Info: Super hard to find a good WTB template they are normally reworks of a different template
Pictures: like this one but an actual WTB Template not a reworked Sale Template.
IMG_7069.png

• Haha
Reactions: PJO

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: WTB Template
Item Condition: Prefer New but must be immaculate if second hand
Reason for selling: Not Selling BUYING - See why I need to buy one??? This one is wrong
Price and price conditions: Happy to pay what it’s worth and a little more for the right one.
Extra Info: Super hard to find a good WTB template they are normally reworks of a different template
Pictures: like this one but an actual WTB Template not a reworked Sale Template.
View attachment 406602
Have a great template ready to go for a good price DM me. Can see a demo of it here:

Looks like this
Screenshot_20240201_101815_DuckDuckGo.jpg

PJO

in me vL comy
Here you go @Minlak this is the one you couldn't find.

What I think I want (but will be really picky about):
Where that shit is located is irrelevant because you're going to have to post it anyway (also I'm a hermit)
I've got some money but I really want it for nothing or as cheap as possible. Might give you:
Other useless information (mostly included to drive more traffic to my WTB post):

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Have a great template ready to go for a good price DM me. Can see a demo of it here:

Looks like this
View attachment 406603
Ha @safreek beat me to the punch, pesky ignore stopping me seeing jokes.