WTSFLC Ride Thread.

pharcyde

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ill shout some beers at the ride day at Swansea.

BIG Thanks to everyone who has bought a shirt of me. Cant wait to see them out on the trails.

IF YOU WANT A DESIGN ON A SHIRT THEN CATCH ME ON MSN fatboyred19@hotmail.com BEFORE MIDNIGHT FRIDAY NIGHT AND WE CAN GET SOMETHING UP FOR YOU. THE CURRENT DESIGNS WERE UP IN LESS THAN AN HOUR LAST NIGHT WITH THE HELP OF NERFHERDER and his LIVE FEEDBACK.

FULL CUSTOM SHIRTS, YOUR CHOICE OF COLOUR FOR LESS THAN 30BUX ....... pfffft .... INSANE!!!

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Back off topic, Saturday -

Stromlo
Day trip, Saturday 01 November.

Jase,
Tai,
Lam,
Mark,
Greg,
Ley ley.

Any other takers?

We canned Coffs as my wheels aren't going to be built by tomorrow lunch, and its too bloody far to go for 1.5 days riding. We'll leave it for a long weekend.:) Also someones getting a DH bike down there...;)

Sorry James and Al, I'm keen as mustard to ride at Red Hill, maybe next weekend too?

Weather-
Saturday Possible shower or two. Min 11 Max 23

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Why won't you be my friend Nerf Herder?:(
sorry Kev ... no idea who you are ... maybe join in on one of the rides we occasionally organise ... and if you're not too freaky ... (ie, you don't look like one of my kids or worst an ex ... who boils bunnies) then yeah pho sur, I'll be ya pal.

Until then would appreciate you choosing an avatar that better fits your personality ... maybe a pic of you hitting your local DJs. :)

Cheers Mate ... look forward to meeting ya one day

USJ

Likes Dirt
Could be up for red hill/oxy again next weekend. we'll try to scope out some more of the red hill stuff this weekend.

There's also a slight chance I wont be able to make it due to a last minute work trip to auckland. If i go, my bike is coming!!

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
RE: this weekend

Can someone please bring a thin spanner so I can swap my DX pedals onto the Glory (assuming all goes well)

My tools fail.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Could be up for red hill/oxy again next weekend. we'll try to scope out some more of the red hill stuff this weekend.

There's also a slight chance I wont be able to make it due to a last minute work trip to auckland. If i go, my bike is coming!!
uhmmm ... do you mean next weekend or this weekend re: NZ ? anyway no probs ... we'll give you the compulsory 15min grace on Saturday ... then its every man for himself :)

Lunchie ... you OK for directions on Saturday ??
I think its you, J, maybe Hugh, and Me this weekend ... bring your knee pads Dood. :p I ain't carrying you to the Ambo ... wah wah

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
cool J ... see you and Lunchie tomorrow

No probs Tai ... looking forward to it ... I want to see the quality of the new spray work.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I have a company ute full of company fuel, suitable for shuttles (with the rear bar)

Free shuttles all day