WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
You're all soft like a hardboiled egg put in a blender and imixed with the mushy remenence of a pineapple after it has been run over by a mac truck.
No pedaling ability remains in what may have once been called cranks. Saints inbound before next weekend hopefully.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
No pedaling ability remains in what may have once been called cranks. Saints inbound before next weekend hopefully.
You getting 08 or 09 ? Thanks for that link by the way Jase, was looking through some pic threads, some sweet rigs there...

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Bikes shit me.

My cassette is loose (for some reason, I don't think it was before?) AND I think I've continated my rear pads.... AGAIN! FUCK!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Please mind the incredibly queer pose.
Well done, as to the queer pose I would expect nought else.:p

You getting 08 or 09 ? Thanks for that link by the way Jase, was looking through some pic threads, some sweet rigs there...
09 son! Its like a parade of the most awesome bikes money can buy in that thread. Hence why mine was in there.:)

Bikes shit me.

My cassette is loose (for some reason, I don't think it was before?) AND I think I've continated my rear pads.... AGAIN! FUCK!
Prolly be a good idea to put the Gory* in for a full service dude, just so you know where its at and that everything is running as it should be. How the devil do you constantly contaminate your pads?:confused:

*- Not a typo.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Yep, I just got back from the bike shop :) I figured a full service was on the cards anyways, so that just "hurried it up" lol..

I don't know.. Maybe I'm not careful enough.. I use freezer bags secured with elastic bands on my brake pads & rotors but apparently that does not work well enough. I think a bit got on my rotor when I was degreasing and cleaning my cassette.... even with the plastic bags.

I need to watch someone clean their bike to find out the best way of doing it.. or at least a BETTER way..

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep, I just got back from the bike shop :) I figured a full service was on the cards anyways, so that just "hurried it up" lol..

I don't know.. Maybe I'm not careful enough.. I use freezer bags secured with elastic bands on my brake pads & rotors but apparently that does not work well enough. I think a bit got on my rotor when I was degreasing and cleaning my cassette.... even with the plastic bags.

I need to watch someone clean their bike to find out the best way of doing it.. or at least a BETTER way..
Make sure not to touch the pads with your fingers, or the rotors, or they will need a clean. You can't really clean pads, once they're contaminated it's time to chuck them out. To clean rotors, rubbing alcohol or metho has worked well for me...

taibo

Eats Squid
re:stromlo

IT WAS REALLY GOOD!

thanks for the company and the ride guys! had a bloody blast! well worth the 6hour commute!

my favourite moment of the day was when i say mike grab a pine tree for dear life!

once again Mark got away untouched! i think stromlo got everyone else in one way or another! Mark needs custom title..."Untouchable" :D

Sellen

NSWMTB

Spray your lub/degreaser onto a rag the wipe down your chain. Or drop your wheels and take out you pads and put them somewhere safe.

Anyone up for wed night ride?? Racing Pacific Park Sunday??