WTSFLC Ride Thread.

drewivison

Likes Bikes
hey,

yeah i would love to ride just canberra by itself

btw plowking nice bike, but i though it was comming with saints? I am a little disappointed.

taibo

Eats Squid
whos up for some riding this saturday?

Where: Starting at t-rule then holy/uni.
When: Sat 9am
Who: me(if the i get the all clear), mike, clint + 5mates, jase, chris...

Plow King

Little bit.
I'm in if I have a bike. Seriously who the hell takes 3 days to put in a headset. Takes 2 minutes with the right tools but it'd take 3 days apparently.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Do you have a mode of transportation? If you do call ABC in Liverpool, they're rad. I bet they'll sort you out.;)

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm in if I have a bike. Seriously who the hell takes 3 days to put in a headset. Takes 2 minutes with the right tools but it'd take 3 days apparently.
Just go down to the hardware store and get a long bolt and nut, the right size washers and bingo.. headset installer :)

Plow King

Little bit.
Just go down to the hardware store and get a long bolt and nut, the right size washers and bingo.. headset installer :)
Yeah. Was going to do that but too much effort for something I'll do maybe once a century.

Just spoke to tbsm and they said they'll do it for me.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
whos up for some riding this saturday?

Where: Starting at t-rule then holy/uni.
When: Sat 9am
Who: me(if the i get the all clear), mike, clint + 5mates, jase, chris...
far our clint is he bring his whole infantry for a ride
though it makes for fun times having a big ride

Sellen

NSWMTB
If Tai is out i was thinking about pooling resourses and hiring a van/ute for the day.

Anyone interested in riding Rimbah??

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
I'm old, gimme gimme gimme!

If Tai is out i was thinking about pooling resourses and hiring a van/ute for the day.

Anyone interested in riding Rimbah??
The masters race is on the Sunday. Maybes head up for that?

[EDIT] - Fuck it. I'm racing on Sunday. I think I'm the only one of the crew old enough to race the event (apart from Al, but he's AWOL).:D

Last edited:

taibo

Eats Squid
I am good to go for saturday!
CT scans and xrays showed that i was still normal (damn!) :D

im fine to go ourimbah or my favourite playground!

you guys make the call...one thing though....i will need to be back home at 4:30pm on the dot!