WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
if we dont go canbrah, anyone wanna ride locally(as in no more than 100kms away! :))?
Can do local. So i'll be in for sure.:)

If not this arvo at Menai what about Thursday? I wanna see this thing! and I'll bring freelap.

Last edited:

covert wolf

Likes Dirt
This holidays should bring some good riding.. merry xmas as well.. not long to go at all.. season 7 of family guy comes out today at ezy dvd as well :D hopefully i'll run into you guys sometime in the next month or so

taibo

Eats Squid
i no do the night shift...just like staying up late...plow king and i share nekkid photos!

jase...ill call you tomorrow...today is a no can do.

btw...i jsut got some 800mm over-rated wide bars for the foes!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
1:30 PM today, Menai.

I'm still riding, even with the current weather. The track holds up very nicely in the wet.

Just putting that out there.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
R u liek ttally up 4 teh thirule 2moz 4 liek teh ried and teh skidz 4 lyf yo!
Currently unsure as to the situation in regards to riding my velocipede in the locality of the Upper Illawarra.

I will be able to update the relevant interested parties on the morrow at approximately 12:00 hours Post Meridian.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kind regards,
Jason

Plow King

Little bit.
Currently unsure as to the situation in regards to riding my velocipede in the locality of the Upper Illawarra.

I will be able to update the relevant interested parties on the morrow at approximately 12:00 hours Post Meridian.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Kind regards,
Jason
K maek suar u let uz no cos i is liek ttally wnt 2 ried fo sho!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
On another note, a certain crew member has a fucking nice bicycle. I got to bounce on it today and was mightily impressed.

Just putting that out there...

covert wolf

Likes Dirt
so you want to go speeding through the terra firma of sydney on your hill decenting bicycle in a perilous comportment? hrm well i think it was aristotle that once told a tail of ships and whales.. it has nothing to do with mtbing... but he meant it when he said it