WTSFLC Ride Thread.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks Boyz ... I think I have a new favourite with plenty of scope for improvement. :D Gotta find out if the pedal out can be avoided ... and we can some how shift it an hour closer to home.
Me too, I like that track, and like you said, it'll be interesting to ride it again after rains with a nice tacky surface...

Was a good day of riding :)

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Aww I missed out, Monkey is my Favourite trail!

Its a fun track, its an easy track to do slow but its a hard track to do fast. Like all good tracks should be.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
/Does Party Dance.

Plow knows why I am dancing. The rest will find out either on the 22nd at Rimbah or the next time I see you all.

Muwhahahahaha!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
DH to AM or DHAM?

Thinking of this for Saturday.

What do you blokes reckon? Do we want to give up a day of DH for this? I'm considering taking the big bike anyhow and just hiking it when required.

With the weather as it is atm it may be a good option, plus Mark can test out the AM capability of his V-10.:p

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thinking of this for Saturday.

What do you blokes reckon? Do we want to give up a day of DH for this? I'm considering taking the big bike anyhow and just hiking it when required.

With the weather as it is atm it may be a good option, plus Mark can test out the AM capability of his V-10.:p
Unfortunately I'm working this Saturday... I actually would've been up for some AM on the V10 ! If Rally is called off due to the weather, and it's not too slippery in Sydney then I'll come :)

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I use to ride the Stab thru the majority of the track I'm considering for Saturday ... bring ya big bikes ... there are only 2 hills from memory to push up ... presuming we have a pickup guy at the bottom :cool:

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Weather forecast is looking pretty grim, doubt I'll be riding at all this weekend unless it miraculously fines up !

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Yeah, invaders must die is cool

Anyways, I've been sick for almost a week now, so probably no riding for me this weekend.

HOWEVER I am going to Canberra next weekend for something...... Can we turn this into a ride?

taibo

Eats Squid
Yeah, invaders must die is cool

Anyways, I've been sick for almost a week now, so probably no riding for me this weekend.

HOWEVER I am going to Canberra next weekend for something...... Can we turn this into a ride?
does your GF know about this something? :D

Plow King

Little bit.
you guys should come to thirroul tomorrow, Myself Drew and afew other guys are heading down, It's the best draining track which is relativly close IMO. So, In short you guys should come and ride T-rule.