WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You missed out plow!

We had a sweet days riding, was good fun, Uni was super tacky and rutted and al round fun, hey I even enjoyed T-Rule berms a bit.

Might actually have more fun next weeked with my bars in the right spot!!!

Cheers for the ride today Jase and Tai!

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm in Tai! I wanna test out my new bar setup and I just ordered my straight line levers hopefully they get here before the weekend!

taibo

Eats Squid
Nice Will!

anyone up for some riding today? wouldnt mind some DH as im currently in love with my foes!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Fark. Red Hill was SHITE!

I have no idea what's wrong with my drivetrain but man I was losing my marbles up there. In little ring up front and big ring on the back the fucking thing would just lock up, as in not able to pedal at all. Always at the worst time too on some techy climb bit, it resulted in a few ridiculous crashes that hurt a bit. I was going to throw the frigging thing into a ravine! I can't work it out, the derr. is tuned as per the manual and shifts fine up until a piece of dirt looks at it, the BOOM its game over. :mad:

Aaaaaagggghhh, fucking XTR, I'll keeeel yooooouuuu.

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt

I have no idea what's wrong with my drivetrain but man I was losing my marbles up there. In little ring up front and big ring on the back the fucking thing would just lock up, as in not able to pedal at all. Always at the worst time too on some techy climb bit, it resulted in a few ridiculous crashes that hurt a bit. I was going to throw the frigging thing into a ravine! I can't work it out, the derr. is tuned as per the manual and shifts fine up until a piece of dirt looks at it, the BOOM its game over. :mad:

Who pedals these days its overated just roll down the hill haha :p

taibo

Eats Squid
LOL Jase! thats what u get for going to red hill!

btw...any of you girls going to tune into Jase and mine's live broadcast/commentary of the DH tonight on MSN?

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert

I toll'd you lucy ... all that wet sand ... yummy :D ... at least the XTR is nice and buffed now ... heee heee *Nelson voice

The problem with DH is that I can't take a full day ... and worst, both Saturday and Sunday have now got kiddie activities of some kind which is kinda driving me batty ... so its relatively short XC or night rides for the forseeable future ... soz Dude.

In saying that my pump track is coming along :) ... although I had to do the angry old asian thing yesterday and chase these little shit brats away from my precious lumps of dirt ... Farking sprogs :rolleyes:

taibo

Eats Squid
late notice...rimbah tomorrow...930...first in first served...two more riders wanted...shuttle and shuttle driver provided!

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Forecast is for fine weather the rest of the week.

I propose we ride Bulli this Saturday.

USJ

Likes Dirt
Riding in NZ has been sick!!!!!! We need to plan a long weekend to Rotorua in the near future. The National Downhill track there is just ridiculous. I rode all of it, but can only imagine what it is like with the pros riding it 3x faster than me. Tons of great jump tracks, XC/AM tracks, more than I could explore in 2 days. Also hit Woodhill bike park in Aukland. Going to Makara Peak bike park in Wellington tomorrow. This place (NZ) definitely needs a future visit from the WTSFLC (especially the true non lycra portion of the crew). See you guys in 2 weeks.

Last edited:

fleshbone

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Riding in NZ has been sick!!!!!! We need to plan a long weekend to Rotorua in the near future. The National Downhill track there is just ridiculous. I rode all of it, but can only imagine what it is like with the pros riding it 3x faster than me. Tons of great jump tracks, XC/AM tracks, more than I could explore in 2 days. Also hit Woodhill bike park in Aukland. Going to Makara Peak bike park in Wellington tomorrow. This place (NZ) definitely needs a future visit from the WTSFLC (especially the true non lycra portion of the crew). See you guys in 2 weeks.

Hahaha i love that track to bits. I love all the tracks there to bits. Use to live there. The nats track is super fast. Sorry i just could'nt resist exclaiming how much i love them tracks.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Woop woop! My Straightline levers have been shipped from CRC and are currently on their way to my place of work.

Dont think they will be here for the weekend though. :(