WTSFLC Ride Thread.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
my advice, lose rider weight to increase your power to weight ratio, something im trying to do LOL
it's cheaper, greater gains and equipment integrity is not compromise :D

speaking of xc racing...
That is NOT the answer I was looking for.:D:p

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Thanks for the ride today Jase and Al. Had a ball!

Al, get some tubeless glue in that back tyre!!

Thiroull has definitely picked up it's game lately!!

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
Oh no...

Thanks for the ride today Jase and Al. Had a ball!

Al, get some tubeless glue in that back tyre!!

Thiroull has definitely picked up it's game lately!!
Bugger, so wish I knew you lot were riding today... Would have been there as well. Hey nxt time pls shoot me a text... Itching 4 dh ride time.
N

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Bugger, so wish I knew you lot were riding today... Would have been there as well. Hey nxt time pls shoot me a text... Itching 4 dh ride time.
N
Sorry Shagger, didn't think. :eek:

I'll be sure to text. Mid weeker next week down there is on the cards I reckon.:)

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Umm, hate to interrupt/throw my pleading hat in the ring, but any chance any of you want to shuttle next tuesday down 'gong way?

Pretty please with sugar on stuff and whatnot?

C'mon, I'm nice and can tell funny stories? Al will tell ya? No? Hello? wow...

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Tuesday's I gotta pick the kids up by 2.45pm so we'd need to be done by 1 at the latest ... I also can't get down there until 10.30ish depending on traffic ... but if we don't fap around we can reel off a few by then I reckon. I'll even fill the rear up to mandatory 40psi this time ... fark it.

Nath works wednesday onwards.

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
Monday then? Everyone loves a monday morning ride? Not this coming monday of course, cause that's the 4th, no one shuttles on the 4th right? (well I can't, therefore no one does, right?) Right? I will laugh and applaud when people crash, promise?

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
What aboot Saturday Nath? Saturday?

But that said, Nath or no Nath, I'm going to the Gong for runs on Wednesday.:)

Shagger?

Hew

Likes Dirt
speaking of xc racing...hoping to do my first XC clubby this weekend at yellowmundee on sunday, anyone else keen?
I may actually join you on that one.

Would be my first race in what... Close to 3 years, farrrk its been a while.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
yup

What aboot Saturday Nath? Saturday?

But that said, Nath or no Nath, I'm going to the Gong for runs on Wednesday.:)

Shagger?
Tue is iffy for me-possible work meeting, wed is all clear at the mo for work....no appts so i will keep it that way and 'dissapear' up into them there hills for a while with you...........
Sweeto

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
OK. Book in Wednesday 6th April for southern shuttles.:)

In;
Neil,
Judd (shuttle providing hell-man),
Alan,
Mr Dobbins,
Jase.

Maybe;
Anyone else.

Out;
Tai,
Mark,
Megadude.

Last edited:

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hello, I occassionally ride mountain bikes (usually badly) and was wondering if your sortie to the gong on Wed was a morning or afternoon thing?
If a morning thing, would I be able to come and join in with you rough and tumble fellas?