WTSFLC Ride Thread.

ToranaJudd

Likes Bikes and Dirt
FFS...

I might be in Adelaide for that one...

If not, se you there Joshy...

Is it worth getting a MTBA year license? Or you guys just go for the day at each event?

jrewing

Eats Squid
do four races and its even. plus it gives better insurance. Really pumped to race.

Al, Jase you guys going 1st may?

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
do four races and its even. plus it gives better insurance. Really pumped to race.

Al, Jase you guys going 1st may?
Its in between 2 nightshifts unfortunately. So probably not, unless I can organise something.:(

Yeah Juddster its definitely a good idea to be MTBA.

Monday 25th? I'm not working so its looking good. Ourimbah shuttles woot.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
woops

ooouuuccchhh.

Feeling the love there boys.....

Hey the Wed/Thu/Fri after easter i have book A/L from work for no other reason than riding.
Will travel, have trailer, need to ride.............gong/trule/nowra/lithgow/rimbah.......i am keen....

Last edited:

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
blah blah blah.
Awesome ... but you still haven't fucked off yet ... and have reverted to being racist ... even more awesome

I can always smell them even under all the smiles ... when push comes to shove the quality of the person shines through. I have always been right with my gut feel, never fails.

Adios ... Red neck

BOT:
Guys, please can I come around to your place and wee in your toilets ... I want to mark my friends :confused:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
25th Shuttle Ourimbah, Peace, Love and Biscuits Ride.

Can I come to Ourimbah on monday the 25th? Is there a spare seat at all? I don't smell much.
Yep. At this stage there's;

Al,
Josh,
Ev,
Nath,
Jase.

Did I miss anyone? Utes full, but we can always sit out a run or two, more the merrier.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Lol Jase..

Looks like it'll be a good turnout on Friday for the Redders ride ! Hopefully the weather stays good.. post-ride tea and biscuits everyone ?

Hew

Likes Dirt
Each to their own but you sir are a cunt of a human being. Please keep failing at life you unemployed twit.
Watch your mouth mate or you'll end up with more problems other than your inability to shut it when required.

Also would love to join you guys on Monday if you'd allow, a big shuttle day sounds like a blast. :)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Take it to PM's dudes. Or have a blue behind the dunnies after school or something.

Last edited:

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Y'all need some amyl.

Anyways, I'm free on Friday, you guys riding at Redders?? Never ridden there before. Heard a lot about it though. It's AM type riding, yeah? Hopefully my seatpost gets back before then.

Al, what did you mention about Thredders??