WTSFLC Ride Thread.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Perfect Day

What a great day, multiple shuttles on a picture perfect weather day with 7 riders.
So many people out enjoying the tracks and drift is running so sweeeeeeet.
Big thumbs up to Shagger who fought the flu and every continued driving when he couldn't ride anymore, cheers mate.

russthedog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
ah you lucky dogs!

this weekend is another big bike weekend and weather already looks prime. i can make any day work (shall we say sunday for traditions sake?) and would rather somewhere proper ie awaba or wollongong....

tims got a new bike too so he needs to tune

debeer

Likes Dirt
XC, DH or both? Potentially keen for this!
There is a state/inter school/flannel shirt bar spin circa Ryan nyquest 98 thing at stromlo. Just a heads up, me, I gonna be home cookin my breakfast, whoo woot.

Come downhilling on Sunday, Ev you have the potential to make this one!

Last edited:

jrewing

Eats Squid
ah you lucky dogs!

this weekend is another big bike weekend and weather already looks prime. i can make any day work (shall we say sunday for traditions sake?) and would rather somewhere proper ie awaba or wollongong....

tims got a new bike too so he needs to tune
If my brake line for the RM doesn't turn up this week I'll go to Awaba with you. Otherwise moto it is.

Old Shagger

Farkin Legend
yea

What a great day, multiple shuttles on a picture perfect weather day with 7 riders.
So many people out enjoying the tracks and drift is running so sweeeeeeet.
Big thumbs up to Shagger who fought the flu and every continued driving when he couldn't ride anymore, cheers mate.
I know this reply is a week late, but

I just been a bit out of action. Just finished my 2nd course of antibiotics and still no better....Love oysters.

Yea it was a great day, to have 7 riders enjoying their spot on the hill, and sublime weather, its what DH is all about. Only wish i had more lung capacity....
I get a feeling that our DH in Illawarra is getting stronger again... sweet.

ntj

Likes Dirt
For anyone interested in some local riding, I've found the good stuff in my backyard. A long grind of a fireroad takes you to the start of a very long techy descent. It's awesome.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
For anyone interested in some local riding, I've found the good stuff in my backyard. A long grind of a fireroad takes you to the start of a very long techy descent. It's awesome.
This weekend for sure Nigel, I know we've been saying that for a while but as long as the weather's fine let's get it happening.. Long techy descent, definately haven't found that one, sounds good !

debeer

Likes Dirt
How about a Thursday night

Look what you did:

Tuesday: Partly cloudy. Scattered showers. Isolated thunderstorms from the late morning.

See how it looks in the arvo. Keen to go back.

And yes I want a bloody all mountain bike again.
Dead keen for a AM ride, I am having some bike storage issues. If I can house my DH somewhere I can get the bandit back from the Pro Mechanics at Pushie HO.

In return for storage you can ride it. Subject to approval...

ntj

Likes Dirt
Dead keen for a AM ride, I am having some bike storage issues. If I can house my DH somewhere I can get the bandit back from the Pro Mechanics at Pushie HO.

In return for storage you can ride it. Subject to approval...
Hmmm I think the road bike can go elsewhere to clear space!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Next time I see you I guess ... if your in the neighbour hood you can drop off ... or you can keep it and I'll replace the remote and the seal cap (got replacements coming in the next order - late October) ... sort me later ?? Up to you dood