Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cool - Let's lock in Saturday 25th!!!!

So far we have:

Greg
Will
Mark
Mike

Also I think horsefrog wanted to come - Mike can you contact & arrange etc.
I hope to be in if I can swing a few work commitments out of the way.
Sat 25th is better for me, and would prefer DH of course.

I can fit 3 bikes (4 at a pinch) in the ute rack and a couple of people if needed. Need to leave some room for gear of course.

What times, meeting place, etc are you thinking of.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
DH either day (not both), however I'll have to be home by midday in either case... so it will have to be an early start i.e. meet at 8:30am at latest,wherever we may be..

EDIT: Anyone up for some XC tomorrow during the day? I have the day off

Last edited:

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ive got my stuff sorted now, so I'm a definate.

DH either day (not both), however I'll have to be home by midday in either case... so it will have to be an early start i.e. meet at 8:30am at latest,wherever we may be..
Home by Midday?? If we go to stromlo, doesn't that mean 4 or 5 hours driving for 1-2 hours of riding?

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Hello there.

I'm still alive.

I maybe able to ride next weekend, yay me.:eek:

The 25th for the Canberra trip sounds good. Count me in as tentative.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm still alive.

I maybe able to ride next weekend, yay me.:eek:

The 25th for the Canberra trip sounds good. Count me in as tentative.
Haha, good stuff, clubby is next Sunday I think.. Looking forward to Canberra, hopefully the weather clears up for that as it's been pretty shit lately...

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So Im gonna go and session Rimbah on Sunday if anyone wants to come, Ill prolly do 2 full runs and just session some sections.

Can fit someone and a bike.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So Im gonna go and session Rimbah on Sunday if anyone wants to come, Ill prolly do 2 full runs and just session some sections.

Can fit someone and a bike.
I might join you, really wanted to practise before the clubby, and don't think I can next Saturday, so Sunday's my only chance. I'll let you know...

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
Im in for some shuttles at ourimbah this sunday, Can ride this saturday but have to be back before afternoon.

Stromlo is shaping up as a epic ride.

Cloaked STP

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok Im calliong Roll Call for Sunday!

Whose In!
Will!
Michael!
Fairy and the Newcastle boys. (Has Nathan learned to ride the beaver yet?)

Whose Maybe?
Mark?

Who hasnt responded!
Greg
Tai
Jase
Plow
Horsefrog

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Count me in for Sunday Will :)

I think Tai wanted to ride tomorrow, not sure what time... I may be riding tomorrow too, if so it's probably OBR...

taibo

Eats Squid
mark...Looking at xc only at this stage for Saturday as I'm gonna bit tootired to do dh but that could change when I get back

I'm out for Sunday...going roadie shoe shopping lol!

count me in for canbera for a day tripper at this stage could be looking at a weekender

Jase...where the have u been? Secret dh training in whistler?

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm a no show for rimbah as I'm only good for a morning session and its a bit of trekk for me, though one day i want to ride there.

Maxwolfie, are you still looking for a ride early Sunday round the shire somewhere. I could go a good morning session.