WTSFLC Ride Thread.

taibo

Eats Squid
WTSFLC weekend to Thredders (see page 810 for original post).

Happy b'day Taibo.
Anyone told you to grow up lately....no.... it will happen more often as you get older.....ignore them :D
My old man says that to me everyday LOL!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
J@se

I can do a half dayer tomorrow ... say 12-1ish at Oxy

is that cool with you ... othewise I can do the call in ... *sick voice ... hi guys, I can't make it today ... ate some dodgey curry last night ... wah wah wah ... not that I sanction sickies you young kids.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Back from St Ives, that is one of the best tracks I've ridden and it's 10min away from my place ! Jase, I foresee many sly runs there in future :)

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
J@se

I can do a half dayer tomorrow ... say 12-1ish at Oxy

is that cool with you ... othewise I can do the call in ... *sick voice ... hi guys, I can't make it today ... ate some dodgey curry last night ... wah wah wah ... not that I sanction sickies you young kids.
Cool man, its up to you really, I can do whatever. Hahahahaha!

Jase, I foresee many sly runs there in future :)
For sure.;)

I hope you're feeling better James. Lucky you were wearing armour mate.:eek:

USJ

Likes Dirt
St Ives - great track, bad day. I just felt "off" and the first couple of jumps I was just wobbly. Hadn't gotten in the groove yet. Where I crashed, I've learned to carry a lot of speed off the rocky downhill so that you have enough speed to hit the next 2-3 gaps clean before the step up. Unfortunately I got sketchy in the air on the first gap, landed wrong, and nailed the tree.

Good news is that nothing is broken. Bad news is that I have pretty bad soft tissue damage (strained ligaments and tendons) all through my chest, shoulder, and upper back. My shoulder socket is seperated a bit too far from my clavical. Luckily my head, neck, and spine are fine. They said to give it a week, then come back to have it checked again.

Hopefully I will only be out for a few weeks. Now I know that I need a good warmup run before trying to pin it.

Thanks for your help Jase and everyone there. You guys were all there really quickly and I appreciate it.

See you soon.
James

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
St Ives - great track, bad day. I just felt "off" and the first couple of jumps I was just wobbly. Hadn't gotten in the groove yet. Where I crashed, I've learned to carry a lot of speed off the rocky downhill so that you have enough speed to hit the next 2-3 gaps clean before the step up. Unfortunately I got sketchy in the air on the first gap, landed wrong, and nailed the tree.

Good news is that nothing is broken....
Good to hear no major damage was done. Take care mate and hope to see you back on the bike soon.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian

Good news is that nothing is broken. Bad news is that I have pretty bad soft tissue damage (strained ligaments and tendons) all through my chest, shoulder, and upper back. My shoulder socket is seperated a bit too far from my clavical. Luckily my head, neck, and spine are fine. They said to give it a week, then come back to have it checked again.

Hopefully I will only be out for a few weeks. Now I know that I need a good warmup run before trying to pin it.

Thanks for your help Jase and everyone there. You guys were all there really quickly and I appreciate it.

See you soon.
James
Glad I did an excellent job standing around :p

Good to hear things aren't *too* bad for you

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Shite ... sounds hectic J ... I agree ... gotta warm up on that one ... easy to get cocky/lax from the last session ... but its a tricky, flat out section ... if we ever get these jerseys ... your getting Guinea Pig on yours :D:p;)

see ya when your back on.

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That stack of james sounds too much like Old Shaggers. Glad things seem ok, but keep an eye on your injuries.

Al, any chance we would be able to get jerseys before we do the Thredders trip. Would look pretty cool if we hit the place on mass. :D

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
I have a video of me coming down seeing you lying on the ground lol.

Man these videos are pissing me off, first the format doesnt register in my video player then i changed the format and it worked in the video editor then it wouldnt let me save it after i had flipped it and shit, fucking computers.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Man these videos are pissing me off, first the format doesnt register in my video player then i changed the format and it worked in the video editor then it wouldnt let me save it after i had flipped it and shit, fucking computers.
Noob :rolleyes: :D

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
I have a video of me coming down seeing you lying on the ground lol.

Here's a shirt for you

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Hahaha, Mike give the file to one of the pro's, they'll fix it up for ya.:p

Is anyone riding on the weekend?