WTSFLC Ride Thread.

MJS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think I'm out for tomorrow's ride Al, legs are still recovering from my long run last night..

Lleyt0n

Likes Dirt
hey man, cast comes off 10 May, hand is pretty sore, been so all week which is annoying. but ribs finally feeling a little bit better. and the haze in my head is mostly gone. gotta start looking at the bikes soon - pretty sure i bent both stanchions on the boxxer, plus buckled front wheel, bent bars, bent brake lever, and possibly stem. annoying, but at least ill finally have a bit of time top service the bikes, god knows the xc bike needs it.

will be able to ride end of June.
I can get you transition dirt cheap :D :D

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
Hey sam, let me know if you have a servicing day, I need to fit & bleed my brakes and my fork might need attention soon as well.

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yep. At this stage there's;

Al,
Josh,
Ev,
Nath,
Jase.

Did I miss anyone? Utes full, but we can always sit out a run or two, more the merrier.
Alright,
Whats the plan? What time we meeting? Pretty keen to check out the new track!

jrewing

Eats Squid
Got my new deraileur hanger coming off crc. Billet one so stronger than the standard cast one.
Good riding with a big crew, even when I felt crook as a dog.

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Yeti's back in the game.

Anyone keen for Menai pedalling + hucking tomorrow?

S'nice?

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
Timings

Al,
Josh,
Ev,
Nath,
Jase.

Did I miss anyone? Utes full, but we can always sit out a run or two, more the merrier.
Say 10:00am 25th April at the top carpark at Ourimbah.

Last edited:

J@se

Breezeway Bandit
isn't that the GT thing you were looking at before :confused:
Yer, I'm still looking at it. Depending on what happens with my posting, i'll be grabbing one of those bitches. Though I'll be fucking off the granny gear, that way I'll have something to brag about in the carpark when I'm not riding my bike..

Can you ride tomorrow?

Last edited:

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
No can do on the rimbah ride tomorrow lads, sorry... One day I will ride there, I just know it!

Will hopefully sneak in a couple of local push runs though if anyone is keen? Mid to late arvo?

J@se

Breezeway Bandit

Al,
Josh,
Ev,
Jase.

Just confirming attendees for tomorrow. 10:00 at the carpark at Ourimbah.