Xbox 360 or PS3?

Steve-0

Likes Bikes and Dirt
actully the consoles only 300$ dude, dont have a clue what your on :rolleyes:
and who would buy a $2000 tv? with the pc you have to get up grades other wise it wont work. xbox360 all xbox360 games WILL work, without any up grades. sure you can go buy all those flash tv`s and what not, but u dont need it and it wont make it the much better :rolleyes:
(not totally directed at you) but if your going to say that a flash TV wont make it much better, then theres no point talking about graphics.

Go plug a ps3 or xbox (doesnt matter which one) into a plasma or lcd... first connect it with the standard av cables... have a look at it, maybe even take a picture or two... NOW, go get a HDMI cable and connect it to the same screen and set the console settings to 1080p and stand back.. WOAH! thats a fuckin huge difference... seriously the difference is insane... don't beleive me? thats because you havent done the above. If you havent seen either console on a 1080p screen DO NOT comment on how good a systems graphics is, PLEASE.

As for the "game has to be focused on fun and not graphics" well yeh thats totally true, another reason xbox comes out slightly in front. Not that many "fun" PS3 exclusive games out there.

Mtb_Freak62

Banned
I am most likely going to be getting one of these and I am kind of leaning towards the PS3.

If people have one or have had experiences with both could you please tell me which one you like better?

Which is better of the two? I have heard the PS3 is?.
I'd get the PS3

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer thats only if you have a ps3 but you dont have a high defenition tv with a hdmi cable then the graffics arnt that great but ps3s are way better than xboxs in my opinion
Sweet Jesus man, you clearly have no idea. Please just go and put a plastic bag over your head for 20 minutes or so.

I have, and would recommend the 360. Personal opinion only, but I much prefer the controllers, and the price point is a major factor.

One thing that appeals to me massively about the PS3 is using it as a media centre... although I'm sure if I researched properly, and bothered setting it up I could get everything I want out of the 360...

Also, the PS3 is black... which would match my TV and TV stand.... Very Important stuff

Last edited: