yep yep trails log

jirtdumpdan

Likes Dirt
haha yeah yeah bortot, wat ever you say, you'll need to donate a shovel or use/carry a short one, we dont have enough long handles :p

yeah going down tomoz, no idea wat is going to happen, we will take a good camera, probs berm after the hip, if we can be bothered we will start mudding some lips but preferably not

Cheers

Dan

tim_1045

Cannon Fodder
Fuken Sweet

They looken sweet:D, shame I havent got there yet, will prob wed. By then both my bikes will have been there b4 me :eek:
Cya soon.

jirtdumpdan

Likes Dirt
yeah well mostly, we make them look nice and compacted, then strip down naked and do a rain dance

that pretty much does the job for us.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys how is the dirt going bcuz i know its very powdery down there?

Keep up the good work :D

pavey

Likes Dirt
It's not as powdery as it looks, and compacts well.
Had a fair bit of rain the other day but the dirt at our spot absorbs it so quick, it rained just before and a the others are going down tomorrow so we'll see then.

jirtdumpdan

Likes Dirt
omg guys, pics will be up soon of today,

so much water, new drain, above the ground parts of the hips done, widend landing, bigger berm

pics up tonight

Dan

Lemontime

Eats Squid
They look shweet!
But maybe you should think about some drainage in the pit(s)?
Nothing worse than getting stoked for a jump only to find your jumps are full of mud..

djrider

Likes Dirt
They look shweet!
But maybe you should think about some drainage in the pit(s)?
Nothing worse than getting stoked for a jump only to find your jumps are full of mud..
well we went down today and the pit had about 6 inches of water and six inches of mud. we made a drainage system for both pits whiched worked reall well.