yep yep trails log

jirtdumpdan

Likes Dirt
nah mate, not today, but we did the other day, so will get photos up asap,

i personally wont be digging for about a week ( going away ) not sure if the others will, most likely not, but keep an eye on the thread for updates anway.

Cheers

Dan

scratchy

Farkin Activist
Yep with any luck they should be sweet.

Bit hard to tell from the pics whats going on so basically, dirt kicker made on that dead log with landing into the pit and then onto the rest of the pack

So what is to stop the pit filling up with water and becoming muddy?
If that would happen you'd launch bury the front wheel in mud and then endo.

Also are you going to make it rollable to stop beginners ruining it by riding around?

pavey

Likes Dirt
So what is to stop the pit filling up with water and becoming muddy?
If that would happen you'd launch bury the front wheel in mud and then endo.

Also are you going to make it rollable to stop beginners ruining it by riding around?
I didn't go down on the last build sesh, but the boys said they added drainage to both pits.... Apparently they were both full of water! and it drained in a few minutes so the drainage does work. The guy who took pictures that day is incredibly lazy and hasn't uploaded them off his phone.

I'm assuming here that you mean the kicker into the pit... The idea of a roller is good, but all the diggers are at the same(ish) level of riding, and we will be the only ones who can find the trails to ride them, so it eliminates the need for a "B line". Also, the first jump is very small compared to what the rest of the pack will be, simply because we don't have alot of space to put a run up in and we don't want to remove trees. The first is just there to get enough speed into the hip and the rest of the pack.

:)

jirtdumpdan

Likes Dirt
dude, been away, so no ones been down and weve had a week or two of 35+ weather with no rain ;) but will get down there asap ( i also have no bike so i cant really get there )

WeThePeople188

Likes Dirt
Woah man, im loving the set-up, we started building our trails today, its gunna be pretty tight. im loving the setup with yours, getting inspiration everytime i look at someone elses thread :rolleyes:

loving them bro

djrider

Likes Dirt
what eva happaned to these jumps
mmm sadly its not a great spot when we had a good look around, theres an access road that goes about 20 metres past the trails and its used by the park ranger, i guess were just gonna have to look for a new spot but its ashame after all the work we did to have to abandon them.