Yeti 303R + Action UPDATE Yo 1/6/2010

cjm102

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, looking at getting one of these bikes and I'm a little uncertain of the frame sizing. Looking at the sizing the small is longer in the horizontal top tube that my 08 glory but the frame recommendation from yeti is a medium. I just had a go of JDA's yeti 303r and it's a small, it felt fantastic under me and not at all cramped. Just interested in your height and thoughts of frame size.

Cheers

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey mate, looking at getting one of these bikes and I'm a little uncertain of the frame sizing. Looking at the sizing the small is longer in the horizontal top tube that my 08 glory but the frame recommendation from yeti is a medium. I just had a go of JDA's yeti 303r and it's a small, it felt fantastic under me and not at all cramped. Just interested in your height and thoughts of frame size.

Cheers
i'm about 6ft 1, and i'm riding a medium which feels like it has plenty of room for me, the top tube feels and looks pretty long when you ride it which is good because it gives you lots of room, and the wheelbase is really short (compared to other bikes) so it's quick at turning, hope that helps. feel free to ask anymore questions too :)

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hope its going well for you angus.
i take it your going to eildon?
we'll do a run or two together.