Yeti SB-66

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minlak

custom titis
Wow still trying to convince people that cheap Chinese knockoffs are Enve. That always shits me if you want the bought rep actually buy the product. How many sets are onsold with the belief they are Enve's?

moorey

call me Mia
Wow still trying to convince people that cheap Chinese knockoffs are Enve. That always shits me if you want the bought rep actually buy the product. How many sets are onsold with the belief they are Enve's?
Fool and their money, mate....fools and their money....whethers enve or knockoffs :whistle:

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
is the "chop shop" still just his mum and dads garage? Cause you know, dudes as ruthlessly successful as Norm wouldn't still be living at home eh...

teK--

Eats Squid
is the "chop shop" still just his mum and dads garage? Cause you know, dudes as ruthlessly successful as Norm wouldn't still be living at home eh...
Well the last I heard he was still saving to buy a house. Whilst he blew wads of cash on Ti bolts and carbon socks. .. backgrounds of his photos haven't changed since years ago?

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Pwhahahaha.......

I actually seen him riding his bike last weekend.
I was honestly shocked, he's usually sitting at the trail head spouting shite about the next big "must have" part thats better than the one you have.....

I met him this time last year and he looked over my then new rig, and told me a 2015 SB6 was a basically a ball of poo because it didn't have internal routing...and there was no way he would buy a frame without internal routing coz it was,....er...shit.

So off he went this year and bought an SB5.... Which incidentally doesn't have internal routing either.

I miss chops........
I think the chance to pass up putting together complete sb5 for under 5k was too much to pass up. But he'll be dropping more coin on it to get it up to spec that's for sure!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I think the chance to pass up putting together complete sb5 for under 5k was too much to pass up. But he'll be dropping more coin on it to get it up to spec that's for sure!
are you his PA? cute. and here i was thinking that chops had to be employed as someone elses bitch.

Yeti Dan

Likes Dirt
Haha so much hate. He is a good man.

Those Yellow Enves are real. While on the topic of Enves, I also have a real pair for sale.

#shameless plug:pound:

will2

Likes Dirt
Haha so much hate. He is a good man.

Those Yellow Enves are real. While on the topic of Enves, I also have a real pair for sale.

#shameless plug:pound:
I have no place to publicly shame him over the two meetings I had of him at Hornsby. However, the man is an absolute fucking pelican and a knob. Both in bike terms and bloke terms.
Rant over.

Last edited:

moorey

call me Mia
in
I have no place to publicly shame him over the two meetings I had of him at Hornsby. However, the man is an absolute fucking pelican and a knob. Both in bike terms and bloke terms.
Rant over.
Some thinks just need quoting.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
I don't care what he (or anyone else) rides, my point is that he makes it his business to pass negative comment and diss shit that he's envyous of. (see what i did there!)

If he hasn't got something, its because its crap. But if he owned it...it would be the dogs bollox.

Never had an issue with him, I've actually bought stuff off him and will always stop for a chat if i have the time.

Just find his green streak and his need to one-up everyone quite sad.......

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't care what he (or anyone else) rides, my point is that he makes it his business to pass negative comment and diss shit that he's envyous of. (see what i did there!)

If he hasn't got something, its because its crap. But if he owned it...it would be the dogs bollox.

Never had an issue with him, I've actually bought stuff off him and will always stop for a chat if i have the time.

Just find his green streak and his need to one-up everyone quite sad.......
It does seem that the amount of crap he talks about bikes is conversely related to his ability to actually ride a bike.

Last edited:

Yetilyfe

Cannon Fodder
Rant over.

Really, what makes you think that? I've ridden with chops plenty always had constructive opinions and generally a cool dude.

Which maybe leads me to think he isn't the reason for your bad experience but you are. Maybe just because he has an enviable (get it) bike.

moorey

call me Mia
Really, what makes you think that? I've ridden with chops plenty always had constructive opinions and generally a cool dude.

Which maybe leads me to think he isn't the reason for your bad experience but you are. Maybe just because he has an enviable (get it) bike.
Morning Norm.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

Choppy, is that you? First post as of 7/1/2016, and you are defending yourself just like choppy might.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again

Worst alias ever

Z

Zaf

I didn't k ow that spank wheels were better than ENVE until choppy bought them!

Status
Not open for further replies.