you know you're too drunk when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
.....you come home soaking wet only to find out that night you decided to go for a midnight swim on the beach.

when you wake up, roll over and find missus and her best friend in the bed with you and your last memory of the night is spiderman kicking a wall some 8 hours earlier.

rip_it07

Likes Dirt
you know your to drunk when you catch a bus all the way to the otherside of town spend all your money on pies at the servo and dont have enough cash to get u back home

yeh it was a long walk that night hahaa

rip_it07

Likes Dirt
you know your to drunk when u fark a fat chick in a drain on the side of the road with heavy rain and the drain turning into a creek and your heads under water but u still havent noticed (happend to mate hahaha hes still getin shit for it a legend though)

Too drunk?

I was in McDonald's King St Newcastle hanging for a dump so i went off into the 'tards toilet and assumed the 'taking a shit in the public toilet' stance with the door open (same as riding a horse except your lilly-whites don't touch the seat). Busting a gut to let loose and when it let go the shotgun splatter hit the seat the cistern the wall behind it and my shoe (only had one that far into the night).

My mates came into to see what I'm moaning about, only to see a grog-bog sitting proud on top of the toilet seat.

you ride you dh bike all the way across town to get a pie at 3 in the morning

you only make it an hour into a cocktail party because you and your mate brought a beer bong.

smirnoff blacks with a shot of green chartruse is your drink of choice for the night

you try and drink a carton of extra dry platinums at a party

|Matt|

Banned
When you're lying on your back on one of those banana lounge reclineable seats, staring at the night sky wondering why the cars aren't moving. Then after 10 minutes, a slightly less drunk mate points out that they are actually stars.

tidlibitz

Likes Dirt
you know your drunk when you walk around southbank wasted during riverfire and yell SMOKING KILLS at evryone thats smoking and when someone offers you a smoke you take it :D

Arete

Likes Dirt
1) You remember nothing between having a few "quiet ones" at the Town Hall Hotel in Newtown, and waking up, face down in a beanbag with a new septum piercing in the Penrith Rebels MC Chapter's clubhouse.

2) You have to sit in the middle of the carriage on the 11am Monday morning train home from the city because gremlins are leaning out of the trees trying to take you back to Hellfire where the scary demon dykes tried to tie you up and stick needles in your willy. (microdots + Hellfire club = bad)

3) It takes a good minute of staring up at the stars for you to realise you must've fallen off your mates GSXR 750. However now you've stopped sliding the asphalt isn't actually that uncomfortable, so you decide to have a nap.

Joy

Likes Dirt
1) You remember nothing between having a few "quiet ones" at the Town Hall Hotel in Newtown, and waking up, face down in a beanbag with a new septum piercing in the Penrith Rebels MC Chapter's clubhouse.

2) You have to sit in the middle of the carriage on the 11am Monday morning train home from the city because gremlins are leaning out of the trees trying to take you back to Hellfire where the scary demon dykes tried to tie you up and stick needles in your willy. (microdots + Hellfire club = bad)

3) It takes a good minute of staring up at the stars for you to realise you must've fallen off your mates GSXR 750. However now you've stopped sliding the asphalt isn't actually that uncomfortable, so you decide to have a nap.
HAHAH.
I love the ritual of "having a few quiet ones" then all of a sudden BAM, you're dancing like a maniac on the d-floor to the tune of Will Smith. Ah I love Rosie's.

TheBofh

Likes Dirt
You know you're too drunk when you crash the stage in a nightclub in a Loyalist area in Northern Ireland, yell "up the 'RA" into the mike a couple of times & make off with the singer's hat.

You're far too drunk when you haven't come home with some traffic cones and/or a policeman's hat.

Last edited:

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you sing "Because I got High" karaoke at a family restaurant, and despite the screen clearly having stars *** to indicate not to sing that bit, you go on to sing "I was gonna eat your pussy to, but then I got high". Got a good cheer but apparently some little boys and grandmas were a bit shocked :D

Tempted to put up a few pictures that indicated to me I to drunk to.

'Ross

Eats Squid
You think your spd cycling shoes will make great 'climbing shoes' and decide to use them to scale a 5m high chain fence. After about 15 minutes of struggling you make it into the premises, but then you can't get back out:(

sambula

Likes Dirt
You know your too high when you and a mate are having a full on fist fight over a cheeseburger at Maccas at 2 in the morning.

KD#23 dh rider

Likes Dirt
Dude, we really have to go drinking! I'm surprised I havent seen you in Hornsby before... I tend to like talking to similarly inebriated persons a lot.

You know you're too drunk when waiting for nightrider bus in Hornsby, when a group of lads start mouthing off at you. It seemed like a good idea to ark up at them at the time, then watch the guy who started calling them toys get beaten the living shit out of right next to you. Was truly epic!

You know you're too drunk when majic kebab ($3, full of salmonella, e coli and whatever else makes you spit chunks for a week) sounds like a superb idea.

You know you were too drunk when you wake up at the hose you were drinking at. Only today you have a mobile phone down your pants and are covered in texta, and even though you passed out with your shoes on you still have 2 eyebrows!

You know you were too drunk when the big glass door at home is slightly off the rails so you decide to push it to open it... mmmm debt

You know you were too drunk & high when doing strikeouts until you chuck and or pass out seems like an intelligent thing to do.

I could go on, but my fingers hurt from typing.

hahah a yeah you prob have seen me, im in TBL (if you have heard of them, basically next gen hb.) so im sure i have seen you around there on a night out.

majic kebab is always a good idea! :p

how old are you?

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you're lying on your back on one of those banana lounge reclineable seats, staring at the night sky wondering why the cars aren't moving. Then after 10 minutes, a slightly less drunk mate points out that they are actually stars.
Hahahahaha Brent.

You know you're too drunk when it sounds like a better idea to individually unbolt each nut from a letterbox to take it to save a loud noise... then drop the letterbox on the ground whilst making your getaway.

You know you're too drunk when you ask a mate to put in your pin number for you, shouting it as loud as you can so he can hear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.