you know you're too drunk when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec McJo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bahaha. if that wasnt so long i would sig it haha:p

yer pools and phones arent a good combo. funny thing is i wasnt drunk!......
the poeple who threw me in were though:rolleyes:
Couches and Eggs + Sundays (yes, the bike) and upholstery cleaner is bad to.

Oh and stacking piles of cans and throwing steak knives at it without actually thinking about the people sitting behind the piles of cans, probably a bit dangerous to.

Haha, pretty huge night for 5 people really. When the cops rocked up from noise complaints and asked if everyone had gone home and you reply with "nah, all still here" they were pretty shocked :D

thatdirtjumperkid

Likes Bikes
you know your too drunk when you are seeing zombies and then you tackle one and run with it in your arms take back to you cupboard and the next morning you discover its a down syndrome kid:eek:

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Spot the 12 year old on this page.
It couldn't possibly be thatdirtjumperkid could it? Because he has so gotten drunk and dragged a disabled kid into a closet hasn't he!

Stop trying to pretend you got drunk kid, it doesn't make you any cooler than you already aren't.

EDIT: LOL @ PLOW!

joshrides

Likes Dirt
you know your too drunk when you start trying to play ping pong like an asian and fall on the table making it collaps and destroying everyone's fun

Raw Toast Man

Likes Bikes and Dirt
When you are walking home from a mates house on a main road cheering at cars with your shirt off. Then when your mate goes past you continue to scream out his name when he is 400m down the road.

RCOH

Eats Squid
you steal a walkie-talkie off a female cop and run away making her chase you. Before she does you unscrew the aerial and put it in your pocket. When you are caught (rather forcibly) you hand back the radio and she walks away. Realising the aerial is gone she comes back to find you standing atop a public bin, offering the aerial back but snatching it back just as she is about to grab it.
She then pulls your feet out from underneath you, sending you crashing to the ground, grabs the aerials, rolls you onto your stomach and nearly breaks both of your arms in that restraining hold that cops are taught so well. Her partner (male) catches up to her and proceeds to press your head into the pavement warning you that if you are seen in the area again tonight you will be 'properly' arrested making it clear that 'properly' means 'violently'. You get a kick in the ribs before they walk away. The night continues...

sim_doggy

Likes Dirt
You know your to drunk when you start drinking cruisers/breezers.
Correction: you know you going to be to drunk when you start drinking cruisers/breezers.

You know your to drunk when you run out of ciggies and figure computer paper and tea will work just the same.

You know your to drunk when you and 3 mates have a freestlye competition and truly believe you sound good.

PSYCHO-T

Likes Dirt
NEW ONE :D

thismorning
bumped into Burt Newton at Southbank
say happy B'day for the otherday
Offer him a nice cold beer and drink it because he declined
then walked off a happyer new man giggling with your mate

:cool: what a great day

i guess you just had to be there :p

sheepy

Likes Dirt
i don't have a response to you your too drunk when

but on sunday morning i was quoted saying "i want to curl myself up into a small ball and cry myself to sleep" also recieved a text message from a mate that morning saying "no santa, don't do it!" mmm weird weekend

exvitermini

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you walk into the toilet at a club/pup,spew everywhere,take a piss and then manage to convince the guy who walks in while your walking out that it was someone else.

when you take a 5 min taxi ride to your house and wake up on the otherside of town in a randoms kitchen who you have never seen before, missing a shoe

You know the boys are drunk next door,when you are woken by your housemate at 3 in the morning to get the f..k outside and help him put the fire out they had lit in their backyard while "trying to melt an old car into a cube" before it risks your house.

Last edited:

pinnin

Likes Dirt
haha^^^^^
me last weekend, stopped remembering everything after a round of kangaroo court, then woke up on a mates kitchen floor, on a piece of cardboard with a picnic rug??? thrown over me, spew everywhere, covered in bruises and grazes, and then the realisation that my wallet wasnt in my back pocket, fark!!!
didnt really care much at the time, just wanted to sleep.... later that day, i was told the owner of the bus we had the night before had my wallet, so i went round to this old ladys house where she proceded to tell me that i was completely naked running up and down the bus :eek:
i didnt know any different so i absorbed the stories she told, later i rang a mate that was semi conscious the night before, asked him if it was true, it was partially but it was another guy... phew haha

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
You know you're too drunk when you think you've lost your phone but really it's in your jeans leg - you just missed your pocket, and you then wake up the next morning in the house of your ex-bosses sister in Munich with all your gear despite having been staying at a campground 30km away for the last two days.

Man Oktoberfest is fucked.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You know you're fucked when you smoke weed with your party host's dad, then get picked up by your own dad, then proceed to brag to him about how much you smoked/drank.

asdafadaadadasdasdasdadasdasdfaasfdasfdasfdsafdasfdsdfasfddsfsfdsdfsfdasfdsadfsafsfsafdasfsdfsafa
afsadfdsfsdfsdaafafdsfsafasffdsffdaffdsdasfdafdadfadadsfdfasfsafafsafsfsdffsafdafdfsafsafasfsafsafssaffdsssd
safsadfdfsafsfadfdsfsdfadasasfdfsafdsafdsfsafsdfsafsafsafsafsafsdfsasdfsasfsafsadf

Status
Not open for further replies.