you know you're too drunk when...

Status
Not open for further replies.

|Matt|

Banned
When you start hedge diving. Dove into many a hedges on Sat night. Hands are so fucked from it, still picking splinters out. Damn those smart bastards who plant spikey hedges are the joint.
Pfft. If you need to be drunk to enjoy bush jumping/hedge diving, then there is obviously something very wrong with you :p.

Blah!

Squid
One old one and one more recent: You're too drunk when...

You decide to play the "How high can I get my Blood Alcohol Concentration at StarCity". Despite winning $300 that night you wake up the next morning $100 down, spent on booze...

You decide that stealing drinks from students you teach at Uni is a good idea (particularly stupid after they start trying to bribe you for marks with booze)

Tristan23

Farkin guerilla
You know you're too drunk when you get home, drunk, and can't find this thread to contribute to. Last night would've produced wonders.

faceplant666

Likes Dirt
You know your really drunk when the last thing you remember is sitting down on your street to "rest" and wake up the next morning on your couch naked at 11 am with your boss ringing trying to find out where you are...Then finding out you got your blanket because your mother woke up that morning for work and saw you naked...picked up the clothes all over the house and covered you up. I love dollar drinks...:eek:

dirtjumper005

Likes Bikes
Just for a laugh from a memory of some movie..

You know your to drunk when you wake up, butt naked, spooning what feels to be a hot girl with a great body and great boobs, only to realise when she rolls over its your sister.

and now a real life one.

You know your to drunk when your fishing at 3am in a bay off the rocks thinking the best way for your mate to get that crab down there is to push him in and get hooked on from another mates line he is currently pulling in, then finnaly get back onto the rocks then slip back in because their too drunk then cutting their hand clean open on an oyster

Last edited:

dirtjumper005

Likes Bikes
a previous post unlocked this memory...

You know your too drunk when on the drive home from Skyfire (Canberra'n anual fireworks night) You reach your head out the window and accuse the passing by 80 year grandma of being a slut

Status
Not open for further replies.