You laugh you lose

slowmick

38-39"
My wife has paired her phone to my car, I have not. we went in a two car convoy to pick up someone from facebook. She is following me and tries to call. Phone connects to my car, my car tries to call me. I just kept on hanging up the call on the dash. She was not impressed...

moorey

call me Mia
Not trying to be all SJW, I just have a feed full of Karens and snowflakes claiming everything in Australia is a victim of cancel culture....and not ONE of the points on their c’n’p/shared lists is the slightest bit true.
Eg:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
Point taken @moorey, I just thought it was a dick joke. Deleted it because of the derogatory reference to females.

Since when has Australia been the Land of the Free?

moorey

call me Mia
Point taken @moorey, I just thought it was a dick joke. Deleted it because of the derogatory reference to females.
I like dick jokes. I make dick jokes. I probably shouldn’t, but that’s another story.
I’m more over the crying about cancel culture that is A: not happening. B: sometimes long overdue

Since when has Australia been the Land of the Free?
Since Aussies just appropriate stupid American sentiments.

moorey

call me Mia
More importantly, when was dr Seuss cancelled?
A couple of lesser known ones were recently pulled in US and Canada for what was deemed racist comments.
Haven't heard of some of them, others I haven’t read for years and can’t recall anything personally. Got them in the bookshelf somewhere.
Potato Head was a brilliant meltdown. Some states threatened to secede from the union over it. All they did was Rename it Potato Head...there’s still both male and female versions....conservatives were livid that they might not get to play with plastic potato penises.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
A couple of lesser known ones were recently pulled in US and Canada for what was deemed racist comments.
Haven't heard of some of them, others I haven’t read for years and can’t recall anything personally. Got them in the bookshelf somewhere.
Potato Head was a brilliant meltdown. Some states threatened to secede from the union over it. All they did was Rename it Potato Head...there’s still both male and female versions....conservatives were livid that they might not get to play with plastic potato penises.
Does the potato come with genitals? I've never played with Mr/Mrs or similar potatoes. Hey just have one product with a wide variety of parts? Sales I guess...when I grow up I want to be a potato. There is good money in being a Qld Potato.

Suess surprises me. I shall google for more detail.

moorey

call me Mia
Does the potato come with genitals? I've never played with Mr/Mrs or similar potatoes. Hey just have one product with a wide variety of parts? Sales I guess...when I grow up I want to be a potato. There is good money in being a Qld Potato.

Suess surprises me. I shall google for more detail.
Seuss is undoubtedly anachronistic, and it’s full of racial stereotypes...some of which haven’t aged well, and in all honesty, are probably due to be put to bed.

moorey

call me Mia
Got heaps more really old ones floating around somewhere. They’re now commanding big money on EBay...probably in lieu of toilet paper. New bike time?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Got heaps more really old ones floating around somewhere. They’re now commanding big money on EBay...probably in lieu of toilet paper. New bike time?View attachment 372955

If I ran the circus might bring in the cancel culture big bucks. It gets a specific mention. I've not read many of his books, but I've certainly given a lot as gifts.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2021/03/04/books/dr-seuss-books.amp.html