You laugh you lose

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Got heaps more really old ones floating around somewhere. They’re now commanding big money on EBay...probably in lieu of toilet paper. New bike time?View attachment 372955
Ha! Horton Hatches the Egg was one of my favourites! Along with a lesser known one called "Lucky" or something that was full of heaps of short stories. Also whichever one had the gigantic goldfish.

Kinda belongs in this thread cus the "Dr Seuss being cancelled" is a total fucking laugh. Custodians of estate decide to no longer publish six books (out of dozens if not hundreds) due to overt racial stereotypes contained within. That should've been the end of it, except that some Trumpy cultist latches on, decides Dr Seuss is being cancelled and thousands of American conservatives buy up Dr Seuss books thereby massively financially rewarding the people who are "cancelling" the author. It's like they're getting stupider.

moorey

call me Mia
Ha! Horton Hatches the Egg was one of my favourites! Along with a lesser known one called "Lucky" or something that was full of heaps of short stories. Also whichever one had the gigantic goldfish.

Kinda belongs in this thread cus the "Dr Seuss being cancelled" is a total fucking laugh. Custodians of estate decide to no longer publish six books (out of dozens if not hundreds) due to overt racial stereotypes contained within. That should've been the end of it, except that some Trumpy cultist latches on, decides Dr Seuss is being cancelled and thousands of American conservatives buy up Dr Seuss books thereby massively financially rewarding the people who are "cancelling" the author. It's like they're getting stupider.
Same as potato head. They never looked into the actual story. Did I mention that some states seriously threatened to secede over it?