You yangs cressy descent track 13

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
It's still a pretty shit track, plus you have to push up.
Check out this link. NZ are so onto the biking thing. I'll be going to Christchurch for weekends I think.

http://flowmountainbike.com/2013/09/trails-christchurch-adventure-park/
Yeah well, most of us don't have the time to fly to NZ every weekend to ride a bike :crazy:, you know family and work commitments?

I'd also consider to be an excellent track, the YY boys have done an amazing job with what is a small hill, very fun to ride.

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah well, most of us don't have the time to fly to NZ every weekend to ride a bike :crazy:, you know family and work commitments?

I'd also consider to be an excellent track, the YY boys have done an amazing job with what is a small hill, very fun to ride.
Here here!!. There's no pleasing some people and their culture of entitlement. I usually ride a 160mm bike there and ride back up, but have done the same on the DH bike. If I had the choice of paying for a lift up, or just riding up all day for free, I'll take the ride up.
Brilliant venue, brilliant track(s), even if my riding doesn't do it justice:hail:

chamboy

Likes Bikes
Here here!!. There's no pleasing some people and their culture of entitlement. I usually ride a 160mm bike there and ride back up, but have done the same on the DH bike. If I had the choice of paying for a lift up, or just riding up all day for free, I'll take the ride up.
Brilliant venue, brilliant track(s), even if my riding doesn't do it justice:hail:
Yeah Yeah, I know I shouldn't complain about what we have to ride here in VIC.
I've just been spoiled in the past, living in the French Alps for eight years, with lift access biking on my doorstep.

I'd still choose a chairlift over a ride up any day though!!

moorey

call me Mia
Yeah Yeah, I know I shouldn't complain about what we have to ride here in VIC.
I've just been spoiled in the past, living in the French Alps for eight years, with lift access biking on my doorstep.

I'd still choose a chairlift over a ride up any day though!!
Go back there and enjoy the chowder then, fatty.

slowmick

38-39"
more than happy to drive across the city (1 hour +) to ride cressy. last time we went to the you yangs we left at early to be there at first light - rode till 10:30 then hime by lunchtime to do chores/family stuff. 2½ hours driving to the you yangs makes for a better morning that 20 minutes to Lysterfield. It is just another level.:biggrin1:

d1rtygurl

Cannon Fodder
Cressy is heaps of fun....I live about 15 mins away and ride the track every day I'm not at work on my hardtail - I saw a comment about a "big jump" - what big jump?! lol

I love having such awesome tracks so close :)

Sent from my Full Android on C6603 using Tapatalk 4

Faeros

Likes Bikes
Cressy is heaps of fun....I live about 15 mins away and ride the track every day I'm not at work on my hardtail - I saw a comment about a "big jump" - what big jump?! lol

I love having such awesome tracks so close :)

Sent from my Full Android on C6603 using Tapatalk 4
I have never seen anyone do the middle jump on a hardtail, I have seen plenty do the new jump down the bottom though.

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Cressy race

Any one know how many spots are left for the race this wknd ?
Just coming off a broken hand and its still a bit fresh, so am going to wait till Friday to see how it is.
Keen as tho :)

sedifus

Likes Dirt
Any one know how many spots are left for the race this wknd ?
Just coming off a broken hand and its still a bit fresh, so am going to wait till Friday to see how it is.
Keen as tho :)
50 min ago there were 59 spots left. The club are pretty up to date on their FB page

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
Cheers mate had a look on there page a couple hrs ago but couldn't seem to find anything ( probably wasn't looking hard enough) haha
Hoping there is some spots free to register on the day if all goes to plan.

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
I have never seen anyone do the middle jump on a hardtail, I have seen plenty do the new jump down the bottom though.
I've done the middle one a couple of times on my HT - ate serious sh!t last time - few months ago - and nearly re-broke my collar-bone, so not keen to do it anymore...