you yangs pics!

mtb_champ

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bugger none of me then :(, i wonder if mtbpicsonline is coming with sunday pics....
thanks anyway angus.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey, I was there all weekend on an 08 norco atomik in a BSC jersey and number #637.

thanks
hey man, no pics of you. but theres some footage of you in the small vid of the rock step down....... you took the b - line :eek: lol

hey Angus its james
Saturday and Sunday
no. 837
bike: red norco 4by
on sunday i was wearing a fox blue jersey and Saturday i was wearing a navy shirt
hey james, yer i got atleast 1 of you. on your race run too ;).

bugger none of me then :(, i wonder if mtbpicsonline is coming with sunday pics....
thanks anyway angus.
nah sorry tom :(

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get any of yourself? post em :)
lol yep, dad got like 5 of me. ill post em up in a sec :).

Hey man,

#160 green sunday

patto_15[at]hotmail.com

Cheers Patto
hey patto! i have atleast one slightly blurry pic of you, already uploaded so here ya go ;)

ok everyone last batch of pics are begining to upload i will put up some samples now and then i will start posting up the requests :).

(samples will be on first post)

TH850

Likes Bikes
number # : 963

gear: red black and white jersy, red black and white pants

bike: blue norco hartail

thanks

-Troy-

Likes Dirt
number # : 291

gear: red shirt and dark shorts on saturday and black and white checkered rusty jumper with dark shorts on sunday.

bike: Glory DH1

Thanks man.

Last edited:

djrider

Likes Dirt
hey man, no pics of you. but theres some footage of you in the small vid of the rock step down....... you took the b - line :eek: lol

my first run down i didnt realize the step down was a gap and i cased it hugely, i got a bit scared and skipped it for a few runs lol, did it in the end though.

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt

my first run down i didnt realize the step down was a gap and i cased it hugely, i got a bit scared and skipped it for a few runs lol, did it in the end though.
ohk, yer i did that once and i ended up coming off lol. but yer i do it now.

ok here are some pics!

meeeeeeeeeeeee!

lol to the max, and that's my race one! hahahaha.

419:

291:

i think that's you?

or is this you?

963:

837:
yer james you lil pinner! congrats on coming 2nd!

836:
haha jackson next time remember to put your goggles on...

Last edited:

AMBURGERS

Likes Bikes and Dirt
good pics... full stylin! tell you old man he did unreal on the camera! cheers
haha yer. why would i tell him that?...... i dont want to make him think he's to good a photographer. :rolleyes:

hey mate do you have any pics of 818 if so that would be great and can u please email them to scmorris@westnet.com.au:D:D:cool:
hey i'll have a look. but do i have to send em........ cant u just save picture as when i put em up. i dont care there free! freeeeeeeeeeeeee!

edit: also dogga what bike do you have? coz i have a pic inbetween the 800's of a guy on it looks to be an 05 norco team dh? is that you? number is blurry..................... yep it's you got another pic of you and i can see the number.

Last edited:

RCDH

Likes Bikes
Plate Number: 139
Bike: Yeti 303
Apparel: Black and gold helmet, BSC jersey on Sunday, black hoody on Saturday.

Cheers mate.

at the drive in

Likes Dirt
Plate Number: 193
Bike: While sunday, blue wheels
Apparel: black troy lee shorts, camo troy lee jersey. white and blue troy lee helmet
thanks

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Yeah dog, thanks for the photo =]

Thats the devil berm though.. right where i did my shoulder.. grrr!!

Hulio

Likes Bikes
Hey man,

Got any of #444 on a DH0 in red and black Fox gear with a black red and white Troy Lee helmet,

or #292 in blue pants and a black helmet on a black and orange Kona Stinky,

or #293 in black fox shorts, black Giro helmet on a white Davinci with Boxxer World Cups?

Thanks!