You Yangs re opening ride day Sunday 7th of August

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
The big day has finally arrived. The You Yangs Regional Park will officially re-opened at 9am SUNDAY 7th AUGUST.

A lot of blood, sweat and beers have gone into repairing and renovating almost the entire trail network. There are plenty of surprises instore.

The You Yangs Shuttle Service will be operating on Sunday 7th August from 9am to 4pm. Cost is $40 (or $35 for club members) price includes cooked lunch, drinks and shuttles all day.(coffee and tea will be available)

Membership forms will be available on the day if your membership is about to expire. Club Hoodies, T shirts and stubbie holders will also be for sale. (Cash Only)

All parking is off Drysdale Rd in the Stockyards carpark. Make your way to the shuttle pick-up (bottom of track 13) all registration and food will be based here.
There is NO Parking on Great Circle Drive!

This shuttle day will be HUGE so don’t be the only person in Victoria to miss out, so PM me your full name and phone number to secure your spot.

Thanks Dave
(You Yangs Shuttle Service)

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
some one will need to get a helmet cam out and post the vids up because i wont be able to make it. sooooooo gay.
So glad the tracks are open again. great effort by build crew :)

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Makes me wish for a re-opening of my local mtb park... :( But no it's closed down, primarily due to the fact that the land owner's a dick... lol.

1 away from 300 posts!

jacob123

Likes Bikes and Dirt
damn ive been holding out for this for so long! and now im working on sunday :( so shattered

tombre2

Likes Dirt
soo stoked the youies is open again. Congrats & hats off to all the hard work you guys have done.
I look forward to riding it again but figures that i gotta work sunday :(

will circle drive parking be open after the weekend, if you say go riding mid week?

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
soo stoked the youies is open again. Congrats & hats off to all the hard work you guys have done.
I look forward to riding it again but figures that i gotta work sunday :(

will circle drive parking be open after the weekend, if you say go riding mid week?
Yeah mate, stockyards car park will be open as usual after Sunday.

Timbot

Likes Dirt
Not about you.

Makes me wish for a re-opening of my local mtb park... :( But no it's closed down, primarily due to the fact that the land owner's a dick... lol.

1 away from 300 posts!
This is not about you mate.One away from 300.Pfft.I wonder if your last 298 posts had as much quality content as this post has?.Hats off to the you yangs mtb club.Great news.

YouYangsMTBinc

Likes Dirt
There will also be media in the You Yangs on Sunday for the re-opening so wear your full race kit, hit the jumps hard, show us a few tricks and you may end up on TV or in the papers!

Show your thanks to the Trail Crew by turning up and making this the best shutte day ever!

MtbDjRidaSachaz66

Likes Dirt
Come on kids, play nice.
True, true. But cmon the guy was having a go at me... Especially with such a pathetic arguement towards myself, whereas I'm sure many others DO THE EXACT SAME THING once in a while or so. Therefore it would be expected that he gets a aggressive response in return!

ANYWAYS, sorry YouYangsMTBinc and anyothers that may have been somewhat a little annoyed by my off-topic posts. Great work on the reopening of You Yangs! :)

Last edited: