You Yangs Ride Day 29th of August BOOKED OUT

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
BOOKED OUT

The You Yangs Shuttle Service will be operating on the 29th of this month, numbers are limited so pm me with your full name and phone number asap or you will miss out.

Where: Stockyards MTB area

When: 29th of August 9am-4pm

Rego: Stockyards car park

Cost: $40 will get you lunch, drinks and shuttles all day.

NO PARKING AT STOCKYARDS CAR PARK PLEASE USE DRYSDALE RD, from hear head over to shuttle pick up at the bottom of track 13 and get a lift to rego at the top.

Should be a good day see ya on the hill.

Dave
(You Yangs Shuttle Service)

Last edited:

joshbb

Likes Dirt
looking forward to it. its my first ride day so i don't know what to expect. should be great fun though. anyone else on a hardtail?

gbar

Likes Bikes
pushing up

I haven't pushed up for a year

I don't reckon I miss those days

Shuttles are better....means I can get home totally smashed at 1am and still punch out a decent number of runs the next day...hangover should be dealt with by the 4th run. Maybe.

Carn the mini van.

Sean

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I haven't pushed up for a year

I don't reckon I miss those days

Shuttles are better....means I can get home totally smashed at 1am and still punch out a decent number of runs the next day...hangover should be dealt with by the 4th run. Maybe.

Carn the mini van.
Drunk posting, win.

A5P13

Likes Bikes
Just like to say thanks for an awesome day to all who made it possible.

The changes to cressys is mad! should make racing a whole lot more interesting.

slats69

Likes Dirt
hey boys just a masdsive thanks to you yangs shuttle service berettas bike hub and the medical lady it was a great day had heaps of fun so thanks guys;):D

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just like to say thanks for an awesome day to all who made it possible.

The changes to cressys is mad! should make racing a whole lot more interesting.
i didnt even notice the changes untill my last run, heading to my car, pitty i would have liked to hit that with out a bag on my back

No Judge

Likes Dirt
Yeah big thanks to the guys and girls who made that day possible.

Was an awesome day, until I gave away my only tube, then gotta flat on the next run :( Only saved by another dude who gave me another tube so I could get one last (soft) run before the day ended...

Cheers again

woody 14

Eats Squid
yeh big thanks to everyone that helped out today and the trail crew for all there sick work they have done and will keep doing.

and i was the kid with the the big graze on my arm. i tell you what that shower was one of the most painfull things iv done. picking out all the grit sucks arse. but shit happens, dick heads cause it. haha

No Judge

Likes Dirt
yeh big thanks to everyone that helped out today and the trail crew for all there sick work they have done and will keep doing.

and i was the kid with the the big graze on my arm. i tell you what that shower was one of the most painfull things iv done. picking out all the grit sucks arse. but shit happens, dick heads cause it. haha
Picking out granite is NEVER fun Geoffrey...

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt
Ride day

Just like to say thanks to all who came on Sunday was our biggest ride day yet with just on 120 people, i hope everyone had a good day, didnt have to wait to long for shuttles and got plenty of snags.

Remember people the more of these days we have with all you guys turning up, the more the You Yangs MTB park can progress.

Only 3 weeks people until our club race on Cressys so we will see you on the hill then.

Anyone wishing to help out with volunteering could you please let us know on the club email-youyangsmtbinc@yahoo.com.au

Thanks again Dave.

Brown Dog

Likes Dirt

Toughen up princess!