Youies HACK

dunndog

Eats Squid
To the guy on one Sunday about 3 or 4 weeks ago who had an altercation with another guy about riding down the walking/ pushing section at the You Yangs, saying dumb things like "oh, and are you a member of Geelong MTB Club" and "well that's not the way we do things up here mate".. Do you have a clue who you were trying to talk down to? Do you have a clue 'how things are done up there mate'? Respect the place, stick to the rules and designated runs, and show respect to the area and people. As was pointed out to you, Parks Victoria are the overseers of this area and can at any moment shut it down. Just be mindful. And next time, try to remember that face, because that's the face of the guy that makes it all happen. He's not Kevin Costner, but he builds it and they come... Anyway, you'll see the signs soon enough.;)

Atomik09

Likes Bikes
Well said mate, I was walking back up with a mate at the time, Saw the whole thing unfold. That guy had no idea and was a complete tosser.

verhoefenator

Likes Dirt
sure was a tosser
"oh good example for ya kids.
were his mates n ur the one setting a bad example rideing down a push up track lol
"i ride my glory down this track all the time", well you wont anymore

and i dont relly know how u know about this dunndog
me, adam n this person were the only ones that were there

Last edited:

verhoefenator

Likes Dirt
it was one cross country rider that was mouthing of at someone
i dont relli wana say names
tell u another time not over here

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was it the one of was riding up the roadgap? And some guy was telling him saying things like: Gee its a bit obvious that its a downhill track, did you see is bike and how fast he was going.

I think that was month ago. I then went over to him and explained which tracks to ride up to get to the top. He had a map but it was outdated so he had no-idea where he was going

verhoefenator

Likes Dirt
nope youse are all wrong
he was rideing down the push up track next to track 10
plus y does it matter
he has be sorted out
if you see anyone doin this tell them were to correctly ride
this was like 4 to 5 weeks ago i do not see y use are bringin it up now

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Well there was a lost person riding down about a month ago. He was trying to find trav's diamond...

dunndog

Eats Squid
sure was a tosser
were his mates n ur the one setting a bad example rideing down a push up track lol

No you weren't, we were just ahead of you. This guy wasn't lost, or trying to read an outdated map, he was trying to assert some form of authority. Anyway, this was to him and the odd other like him you see from time to time up there. If there isn't a designated start point to a trail, it isn't a designated trail. Whether it looks like one or not. Sometimes ya just get sick of these types. Anyway, nuff said.

verhoefenator

Likes Dirt
you were with another bloke yeah
n do u know who the bloke is
and yeah hes putting up the signs shortly ive seen em
they r all made n stuff only need to be put up

are you rideing this weekend

Spike-X

Grumpy Old Sarah
sure was a tosser

it was one cross country rider that was mouthing of at someone
i dont relli wana say names
tell u another time not over here
nope youse are all wrong
he was rideing down the push up track next to track 10
plus y does it matter
he has be sorted out
if you see anyone doin this tell them were to correctly ride
this was like 4 to 5 weeks ago i do not see y use are bringin it up now
neva said her was reading a mad n were u the ones that were infront of the 4 guys one being myself n one being atomik09
you were with another bloke yeah
n do u know who the bloke is
and yeah hes putting up the signs shortly ive seen em
they r all made n stuff only need to be put up

are you rideing this weekend

Ryan

Radministrator
Nah, if you manage to type that badly I think the abuse is warranted. Take a holiday and buy a dictionary.

Last edited:

WynterPlace

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Does that mean he's got a ban? If so... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's about time! Sorry Brett, but you had it coming.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nah, if you manage to type that badly I think the abuse is warranted. Take a holiday and buy a dictionary.
When i was warning a new member to farkin about spelling he goes: He shouldn't have no worry about being banned if brett hasn't.

How long was he banned for?