Your claims to fame

Josh Seksy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my girlfriend's great grandmother's cousin or whatever is married to gordon ramsey, so i hear...

Last edited:

skivi

Likes Dirt
every morning i walk my dog at the beach with actor, writer and director Bob Franklin (was recently in ABC's Librarians comedy series, he played the crim)

he's got a sick German Shorthaired Pointer, pretty nice guy too (because he doesn't mind my insane puppy jumping at him every day)

Bocaj1994

Likes Dirt
Y'know, I gotta say, that's one of the most annoying things I hear.

Standup isn't all one liners, there's a lot more to it than that, so when people turn around and say "Tell us a joke!", it's kind of annoying because not only are these people never in a comedy club when they ask me (it's an atmospehere thing...), but they never get that Stand Up is a 5/10/15/20 minute set not a 2 second cheap shot.

Sorry for incomprehensibly ranting, but it's late (early?) and I'm running on empty here.
Hahaha...I don't get it.:D

BLAKE-2234

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i am related to king george of england? who lived like a trillion years ago

i have pirate ancestary

and most of my family arrived here on convict ships so i hear

also i am part english, new zealander and most of all aussie

probably nothing

little bit of humour
Chuck Norris doesn't look both ways before he crosses the street... he just roundhouses any cars that get too close

Moggio

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My mother in law went out in the 60s with John McVie when he was bassplayer with John Mayall's Bluesbreakers with Eric Clapton.. he later went on to be bassplayer in Fleetwood Mac and earn millions.

She also used to hang around the Marquee Club when the house band was the Rolling Stones.

Also my dad was an Australian Ball Room dancing champion in the 60s.

simmooo!

Likes Dirt
My great great uncle or something fought at kokoda, There is some footage of him helping a blind digger up the hills. Every anzac day I see the footage on the tv on like 60 minutes or a current affair or one of those shows.
I know one of the dwarfs who dressed in the devil costume and walked in the (afl) footy show with sam newman.

maxwolfie

under-the-radar comedian
My great great uncle or something fought at kokoda, There is some footage of him helping a blind digger up the hills. Every anzac day I see the footage on the tv on like 60 minutes or a current affair or one of those shows.
I know one of the dwarfs who dressed in the devil costume and walked in the (afl) footy show with sam newman.
Speaking of Kokoda, my friend's friend is Luke Ford, one the main actors in the movie