Your favourite simpsons scene

Jay_Patriot

Likes Bikes
My favorite would be in Lisa on Ice,

Homer: That kid has bussom's! (sp?)

(points at Uter (fat german kid))

Homer: Who's got a towel?

(begins to flick Uter with towel)

Uter: Please do not chase me, I am full of Chocolate!

nizai

Likes Dirt
Monorail and Mr Plow are still my all time faves.

If only for crazy vaclav's house of automobiles...

"Which country is this car from?" "Ahh it no longer exists"

Monorail....

"Homer I have someone here who can help!" "Is it batman?" "No, hes a scientist" "Batmans a scientist" "ITS NOT BATMAN!"

"I shouldn't have stopped for that haircut"

"True or false, you can get mono from riding the monorail?" "False, wait true"

"Son, im the best mono thingy guy there ever was"

"So, mono means 1 and rail means rail, this concludes our 2 week intesive course"

Nick53

Likes Bikes and Dirt
"You sunk my battleship!" from that old guy when they are playing bingo in the retirement home. Was on recently.

Can't remember anymore at the moment.

elliotdhmcgeary

Likes Bikes and Dirt
homer: a gime? whats a gime? ohhhhhh a gime
+1 one for that! oh, how it made me laugh first time i saw it...and second...and the third...but now, i've kinda starting to turn off simpsons unless it's the new episodes, i've seen all the others repeats repeats repeats. :eek:

Grantieboy

Likes Dirt
there are definatl 3 scene that are bloody hilarious
1) the scene where homer jumps the gorge and fails and then when he is getting airlifted out and gets destroyed. haha

2)the part when apu has like 12 babies and then marge does somthing for him and he says "as a token of my gratatude please take a baby"

3) the most funny scene by far is the lord of the rings scene. so funny with the dead nasgul(sp?) at the end. funny quote from it is when bart says "who knew men in brown shirts could cause so much trouble" ( reffering to hitlers army thing for those people who dont know)
www.metacafe.com/watch/516739/the_simpsons_lord_of_the_rings/

lockieoc

Likes Dirt
Abe Simpson and his crowed control group

Abe: "we cant bust heads like we use to but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that dont go anyway, like the time i court the ferry over to Shelbivile, i needed a new heal for my shoe so i desided to go to morganvile, which is what they called shelbivile in those days, so i tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. now to catch the ferry cost a nickle and in those days nickels had pictures of bumble bees on them... give me 5 bees for a quator you would say. Now where were we.. oh yes the important thing was that i had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time they didnt have white onions because of the war the only thing you could get was those big yellow ones......"

and

Carl: lets make litter out of these litterartise!
Lenny: THATS TO CLEVER YOUR ONE OF THEM!

and

Homer: I love you Pepsi
Peppi: Peppi.
Homer: Peppi

and

Homer: do you want to change your name to homer JR. the kids can call you Ho-Jew.

ill be back with more!

nizai

Likes Dirt
Come to think of it theres some good scenes in the episode called Lisa's Rival....

http://www.tubearoo.com/articles/64746/Homer_Simpson_Sugar_Tycoon.html

"We've hit the jackpot here! White gold, Texas tea! ...sweetener!"

"Must...protect...sugar. Thieves everywhere. The strong must protect the sweet...the sweet... In America, first you get the sugar, then you get the power, then you get the women."

"Never, Marge! Never. I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors -- oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this Homer Simpson?"

The best bit was cut off the end of that video...

"To the BEE MOBILE!"

"You mean your chevy?"

"Yes"