Your favourite simpsons scene

party76

Likes Dirt
to many to mention! two of my favourites are, homer accidentlly trying to jump spring field gorge on barts skateboard! plumets and bounces all to the bottom(doh,ow, doh, shit, ow doh etc,) only to be winched out put in an ambo that crashes into a tree upon leaving. back doors fling open homer gets to do it all again this time with a stretcher and o2 bottle strapped to him!
doh ,dam ,ow ,doh ,oh ,doh,shit ,doh,doh,oh,shit,doh!:D

jasper holding a desert eagle to abe simpson. "well well if it aint the tooth fairy!" rofl!:D

W2ttsy

Likes Dirt
to many to mention! two of my favourites are, homer accidentlly trying to jump spring field gorge on barts skateboard! plumets and bounces all to the bottom(doh,ow, doh, shit, ow doh etc,) only to be winched out put in an ambo that crashes into a tree upon leaving. back doors fling open homer gets to do it all again this time with a stretcher and o2 bottle strapped to him!
doh ,dam ,ow ,doh ,oh ,doh,shit ,doh,doh,oh,shit,doh!:D
best part is that they kept the smashed ambulance there in the movie.

My favourite eposide of The Simposons is the Mansion Family one;

The one where Homer takes out Burnsy' boat and then they get kidnaped by pirates. Pure gold. Rope burn, rope burn, ha ha.

One of the best lines of this eposide comes from Homer; 'Shut up, net face' I think it is to Lenny and then he says 'You're in the net too' Homers replies; 'I said shut up, net face'

|Matt|

Banned
Homer: Get out of here, Fred Thompson!

FT: But I was in Die Hard...

Homer: Pfft. Die Hard, TWO!

FT: :( **leaves**.

lawno

Likes Bikes
Bart: wow Millhouse how did you find this place?!
Millhouse: this is where i come to cry

or

Bart: hello ralph
Ralph: hey i know you from school!
Bart: yes yess you do now i need something from you Ralph, i need a soul - any soul! YOUR SOUL!
Cheif wiggum: hey whats goin on here *shines torch in Barts eyes and reflects like cats... hisses then runs into the mist*

sundy

Likes Dirt
Carl: "I think I just logged on to my inner-net"

That one rattles around in my brain constantly.

party76

Likes Dirt
arc! lunch laddy dorris, you got uny griss? willy tears another shirt into pieces
in a fit of rage,
thun griss upp woman!!! classic! what a stud!:D

party76

Likes Dirt
jasper(old freezer geezer!). talkin in class. . . thats a paddlin

looking out the window. . . thats a paddlin

lookin at my sandals. . . you had better believe thats a paddlin!

standing in front of lisas class telling them how its gonna be!:D

joy boy

Likes Dirt
Chief Wiggum: Hey Bart, I hope you don't mind but lil' ralphy can't go to sleep without his night light.

Bart: Sure no problem

Wiggum turns on the light and it blinds bart because it's so bright

Ralph: I'm scared

Old Abe Simpson: You know, back in 19 dickity 2 you could get 42 hogsheads to the gallon, we had the say dickity back then because the german's stole our word for 40, we chased them for dickity 2 miles. So on so fourth

when The simpson's get 3 wishes, homer wishes for a turkey sandwich to prove the everything couldn't go right for once

Homer: This is pretty good, not too much sauce, enough salad, turkey's a little dry... TURKEYS A LITTLE DRY, NOOOOOOOOOO.