Your user name, how'd you get it and what does it mean??

Pastavore

Eats Squid
OK, so I've done a bit of research:

Moorey is a professional boat-parker
Dozer is one of the 12 dwarves
Binner used to be someone

And Johnny is named after his mum.

stirk

Burner
So it would, mine is similar to cam's, however. As it involves MySpace and a friendly, lonely gentleman by the name of Tom, oh, and candlelight.......
And only knuckles deep?

I always thought you had more in you than that.

omac

Likes Dirt
My surname begins with Camen... so I was always called Camo, that was until a mate pronounced it backwards & I protested how much I hated it & how stupid it was.... that's why it stuck:doh:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Mine came to me in a dream.

Had to clean myself up afterwards.
Shit...did the dream take place in Harajuku? Cause I was there yesterday and saw all these girls lined up outside a place called "Johnny's" and I thought of you. I didn't need a bath after though.

IMG_20150127_223229.jpg

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
There is a 'song' by 'artist' alannis morisset that might 'educate' them...
The irony of that "song" is that none of the situations she mentions are actually ironic. Just unfortunate.

Mine is a nickname I was given in high school...early 90's when "meister" was a trendy thing to stick on the end of a name. I've had a surname-derived Duck theme running though my nicknames since I was a kid, The Duckmeister is just one variant of several.

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
looks like a restaurant that serves fried white children!....HHmmmmm yummy
my kind of place...hence the username!

Last edited:

ajay

^Once punched Jeff Kennett. Don't pick an e-fight
My initials.... I shouldve bought an Apple Macbook to inspire some creativity, alas I could only afford a PC.

Markee

Likes Dirt
Names Mark, grandfather called me Markyboy as a kid. I chose Markee because I could get the custom plates for my car back in my twenties. They're hanging on the shed wall now.

Last edited:

c3024446

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some stupid Uni student number because I couldn't think of anything witty. 5 years of regret.