Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

will...

Likes Bikes and Dirt
nice bil, loved the seesaw thing with the rail haha.

nice hang fives too, try starting out sitting down, and pushing yourself into them to get to the balance point. scraping your foot helps when your starting out.

that said im no tom stretton hahaha.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Aitken's runs are awesome! Those undown 3's are awesome aswell as the depth and consitancy of those combo 3's!

xander1

Likes Bikes
im guessin you want constructive crit on the filming and editing. i thought it was pretty sweet. liked it alot but i found alot of the shots were a touch underexposed. dunno what camera you are using but you should still be able to adjust the exposure through either your appeture priority setting or shutter priority. dolly shots were really good. what were you using to as your dolly? only other thing was a few shots were abit shaky. especially the fourth shot. didnt really fit into the intro. only a few things to work on in your filming. editing was really good

Lemontime

Eats Squid
im guessin you want constructive crit on the filming and editing. i thought it was pretty sweet. liked it alot but i found alot of the shots were a touch underexposed. dunno what camera you are using but you should still be able to adjust the exposure through either your appeture priority setting or shutter priority. dolly shots were really good. what were you using to as your dolly? only other thing was a few shots were abit shaky. especially the fourth shot. didnt really fit into the intro. only a few things to work on in your filming. editing was really good
Haha, I just used a skateboard for the so called "dolly shots".
I'm using a canon powershot a710 IS, it's not even a video camera. I'd love to get a Panasonic HDC-SD9, but money is the real issue.. :S
Thanks for the tips mate.

Cameo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Haha, I just used a skateboard for the so called "dolly shots".
I'm using a canon powershot a710 IS, it's not even a video camera. I'd love to get a Panasonic HDC-SD9, but money is the real issue.. :S
Thanks for the tips mate.
Only crit I've got is for that bloody typeface you used for 'Pat'. Gross!