Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Azerin

Likes Dirt
that mark webb vid is insane! i honestly have no idea how he could do almost any of the stuff he pulls. damn

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I normally never watch any of these hucker movies. But it blew me away the other day when i watched it. I thought the fakie whip to manual 180 was the best trick in there.

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Bil Fantasia O'Grady, there's not a video of yours I don't enjoy. What filetype does your canon spit out. My Sony makes mpegs and I have Audio (codec maybe?) problems in Vegas 8. I get no audio from the files though playing through any standard player there's audio. any similar issues?

Belle

Eats Squid
Thanks fellas,
i got that exact problem when i played with my dads tape camera the other day
apparently i needed some codec:(

I believe my canon spits out avchd files.

conor.1

Genetic Throwback
Ok, im gonna say two things here people may not like.
1. Mike Spinner and Daniel Dhers have shit all on Mark Webb
2. Yes he is a good rider... but people need to get over him IMO. everyone tries to do huge banger tricks and not enjoy riding. aswell as 360footjams to front jams give me the shits mega!

IMO i dont like him as a rider that much.

contagious

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Gotta keep shit real right.

I reckon Mark Webb would have that much energy he could flair shit all day, and not even break a sweat.

Azerin

Likes Dirt
my 2c. mark webb has insane skill, to be able to pull the tricks he does takes an amazing amount of bike control and frankly that directly relates to his skill.

besides i dont really regard what he does as 'bangers'. the foot jam variations and all that are tech tricks, just really really tech. and he pulls really smooth 360's etc over the spine and that step up

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
my 2c. mark webb has insane skill, to be able to pull the tricks he does takes an amazing amount of bike control and frankly that directly relates to his skill.

besides i dont really regard what he does as 'bangers'. the foot jam variations and all that are tech tricks, just really really tech. and he pulls really smooth 360's etc over the spine and that step up
A 900 air isn't 'banger'?