Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

Belle

Eats Squid
fuck yeah bil, some of that stuff was wild as!! i'm gonna get my licence and come visit you folks at the end of this year haha
Thanks bro, sounds like a good idea!

getting more clips of the dudes hopefully throughout this week for a longer edit.

mainstreambmx

Likes Dirt
here it is, rorys first offical edit. you know him as bike-roy. the ladies love him. he's got a yellow bike, and he shreds.

http://vimeo.com/8939404

"This is an edit I made for my good friend Rory, he knows how to have fun on and off the bike. His riding style is really enjoyable to watch and he also has a wide range of tricks that you wouldnt normally think of doing, but when its done it makes sense why. because its freaking awesome!:"

Spitfire84

Likes Dirt
Bill man your edits are mind blowing man, love itttt, and the music on ya vids awesome, you into any dub??

BTW zane you should make another big edit man, ive been wanting to see more from you

Belle

Eats Squid
Bill man your edits are mind blowing man, love itttt, and the music on ya vids awesome, you into any dub??

BTW zane you should make another big edit man, ive been wanting to see more from you
Thanks bro!

I loooove dub!

zanies a wild man.