Youtube/videogoogle/etc bmx video thread

spono

Likes Dirt
I also think Tom is an amazing rider and i enjoy his video parts, i just remember reading on youtube a while ago, heaps of people were saying that Tom's style/riding was better than chases and other legends such as joe rich and i was like "whaaaa" (im a big joe rich fan). Anyway i wasn't trying to hate on him i just wanted to know what you guys thought about him. Anyway new question : Who's video parts and riding do you enjoy more Mike Miller or Chase Hawk?

Haha thanks Brodie, You should have seen Hoang Tran riding, was doing crazy 270 variations and pegless icepicked that crazy wave quarter.

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I also think Tom is an amazing rider and i enjoy his video parts, i just remember reading on youtube a while ago, heaps of people were saying that Tom's style/riding was better than chases and other legends such as joe rich and i was like "whaaaa" (im a big joe rich fan). Anyway i wasn't trying to hate on him i just wanted to know what you guys thought about him. Anyway new question : Who's video parts and riding do you enjoy more Mike Miller or Chase Hawk?

Haha thanks Brodie, You should have seen Hoang Tran riding, was doing crazy 270 variations and pegless icepicked that crazy wave quarter.
Thats a hard one dude. Miller is way more trendy, I'll say that much.

Man devo I missed it. Come up for the jam, ride the comp. Trails riders are judging so it'll be a good one!

Haha wtf, the wave is the worst.

steve r

Likes Dirt
not even a contest, chase hawk is waaaaaaaaay better than tom duggan, plus tom duggan is a nazi fuckhead which just aint cool.

mike miller is sick too

Dave.

Likes Dirt
is millers latest edit the escape from the winter one? thats a farkin sick edit

but i cant decide between him and chase :confused: and dugan haha i like them all haha

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Tom Dugan, Chase Hawk and Mike Miller, i love them all for their own unique styles.

Tommy's personality is hillarious, but his riding is so impressive when you take into account he is a goofy rider! Mike and Chase are on another level of freakish'ness, but Tommy is amazing how he brings his own unique style to the ramps, and him and chase just push each other. Sooo good

Dave.

Likes Dirt
not sure if anyone else agrees? but to me, Benn Pigot is one of the people i look up to like dugan, miller and chase haha

Brozracing192

Likes Bikes and Dirt
not sure if anyone else agrees? but to me, Benn Pigot is one of the people i look up to like dugan, miller and chase haha
Pigot is fucken amazing around fivedock and similar parks, its kinda hard to compare though, because I have never seen him ride trails, or a park that isn't a bowl.

At the same time though, he is probably the most amazing bowl rider ever.

I really dig Fitty from Canberra's riding.

DANCLOSH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Pigot is fucken amazing around fivedock and similar parks, its kinda hard to compare though, because I have never seen him ride trails, or a park that isn't a bowl.

At the same time though, he is probably the most amazing bowl rider ever.

I really dig Fitty from Canberra's riding.
Pigot does some riding at red hill trails in the first solitude dvd by tiz (Nathan Tomsic), its pre oldish though.
From memory it was a pretty swell section so hes definitely decent on trails

Last edited: