YT industries..anyone heard of them or rode one?

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Heard of them and researched them, However none on Australian shores as yet.

Sethius was in talks to import them, however YT were insistent they don't deal with any distributors they only sell direct from their website to the public.

They have some awesome rigs however, I personally wouldn't mind a "Play"

MB

Intense Australia
YT TEUS. I have ridden one, I rode one of their sponsored riders' bikes (Mads Haugen) while on a trip to Norway. The TEUS was still in development at that stage, it was a simple single pivot design with a linkage driving the shock. Faux bar type of bike I guess you would call it. Nothing wrong with the bike, bb was a little high for my liking, but apart from that it was a pretty cool bike. Build quality was great too. Makken (Mads) flogs the guts out of his bikes and being a pro rider spends basically all of his time at Hafjell shredding this rig. It will be interesting to see how they go.

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
play does look good. Id be interested in frame only tue prices. Might have to read a few reviews..

heavyp

You heard it here first
Look through or search the history of this forum and there are 2 if not 3 posts from the past couple of years bike range

DAYZEROBIKE

Cannon Fodder
YT Industries :: Available in Australia & New Zealand

Withdrawn until we sort out site sponsorship :)

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Epic grave dig...

Go easy buddy, you don't want flaming bridges too early in your time here. Hit up the mods about site sponsorship, that will give you access to the spot for press releases and promotional offers etc. Then jump on into the rest of the forum and mix it up. Plenty of other businesses are on here and are great members. A few have come and gone real fast. One spams like crazy! Don't be making it 2...

Good luck with the dealership.

indica

Serial flasher
It helps Dayzero hat your website doesn't show any details of this brand OR that you have pinched someone's name...

shadow knight

Likes Dirt
I would be keen as on a tues.
Only way I have thought of getting one is to get a relative over seas get it for me then send it here haha.

cjaty

Likes Dirt
Now Newzealander Kelly Mcgarry is sponsored by them maybe there looking at setting up over there.I can only hope

shirtz

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Now Newzealander Kelly Mcgarry is sponsored by them maybe there looking at setting up over there.I can only hope
only question if the price would be competitive. would they ship em all out of germany or set up another factory here. either way i want one.

be pretty sweet to head over to NZ to pick up a new bike then smash the trail and bring it home. we can dream.

USJ

Likes Dirt
Now available in Australia. Check their website. Good prices, but not so good that I'm gonna go run out and buy one immediately. Next bike in a few years though.