• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
tight option

Siz you could always resort to the mini 'flying fox' in daytime then onto the Amsterdamn and get some pilling rolling:eek:;)

Oh and double pump:p

I'm out chance Trent I'm financially ruined:eek: to much asia house
the asians got yr balls .you gotta watch em.....when is the departure to Manila? Imelda has her shoes waiting .......

binner

Hath shat hymself
flights

Yo MUGGER

tell me again the prices you got from STA return to Vancouver (YVR).

Im on it this week, what is the window you can do for july/aug? give me some dates that you are sure about and I'll work around that.....remember, from aus > YVR you arrive same day but coming home you lose 2 days. so, for example leave YVR 26th july you arrive BNE 28th july.

I just looked at our last trip and we were July 1st till 17th july. I'm keen to hang around those dates again, proll somethin like July 5th onwards but I gotta be back in BNe by Aug 5th. Work n all that kinda shite.

I have emailed Susan again from the condo to ask about a good deal again on her condo. It's still a good price when I checked the other day online, she will do better if we go thru her direct and cut out the middle man(website).

*edit* just did a quick booking online with alluride (susans site) 21 nites is a total of $3675.00 CND not including tax. 4 guys divided by that = $920 CND, 5 dudes = $735 CND

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
another sweet condo

ok, found another condo....
similar thing
2 bedroom with upstairs loft room......2 bathroom , pool, hot tub, indoor hot tub hi speed net blarghh blarghhhh
1 room .....queen bed ,ensuite (this is for the old man T roy)
2nd room queen bed
loft room 2 singles

Total for 21 nites $2180 CND incl taxes.... 4 dudes = $545 per person, how good is that!!.I just emailed the owner to see about a better rate for 21 nites so lets see what he comes back with....;)

Just had long chat with T roy and he is a definate for July so its looking good for 2010.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Yo MUGGER

tell me again the prices you got from STA return to Vancouver (YVR).

Im on it this week, what is the window you can do for july/aug? give me some dates that you are sure about and I'll work around that.....remember, from aus > YVR you arrive same day but coming home you lose 2 days. so, for example leave YVR 26th july you arrive BNE 28th july.

I just looked at our last trip and we were July 1st till 17th july. I'm keen to hang around those dates again, proll somethin like July 5th onwards but I gotta be back in BNe by Aug 5th. Work n all that kinda shite.

I have emailed Susan again from the condo to ask about a good deal again on her condo. It's still a good price when I checked the other day online, she will do better if we go thru her direct and cut out the middle man(website).

*edit* just did a quick booking online with alluride (susans site) 21 nites is a total of $3675.00 CND not including tax. 4 guys divided by that = $920 CND, 5 dudes = $735 CND
\

Am free through entire july so all is well.

Flight was with air china like about 1400 odd, but not too keen on that. Vaust is about... 2.1 to arrive in Vancouver at 12:30.

I'll probably fly vaustralia as it looks like it has a decent baggage limit and from what I've heard, you get what you pay for with air china.

I'm heading back to WA this thursday for 6 weeks or so, so I'm keen to get it dialled before I go.

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
ok, found another condo....
similar thing
2 bedroom with upstairs loft room......2 bathroom , pool, hot tub, indoor hot tub hi speed net blarghh blarghhhh
1 room .....queen bed ,ensuite (this is for the old man T roy)
2nd room queen bed
loft room 2 singles

Total for 21 nites $2180 CND incl taxes.... 4 dudes = $545 per person, how good is that!!.I just emailed the owner to see about a better rate for 21 nites so lets see what he comes back with....;)

Just had long chat with T roy and he is a definate for July so its looking good for 2010.
Hey man,

I can get off work pretty much anytime, but keen for anything between June 1st and 1st October. Any accomodation suits me - prefer to keep the bikes in the room rather than some crap locker or garage. I'm keen for 4 weeks though - is that how long you are keen for?

binner

Hath shat hymself
Hey man,

I can get off work pretty much anytime, but keen for anything between June 1st and 1st October. Any accomodation suits me - prefer to keep the bikes in the room rather than some crap locker or garage. I'm keen for 4 weeks though - is that how long you are keen for?
I think we are looking at 21 nites..... which by my calculus is 3 weeks....:) its getting a bit rich after that ...Troy , Mugger seem happy with 3 weeks on mountain and then 2 nites in Van on the way home....
Toods, if you want to stay longer then maybe hook up and couch surf with yr buddies for the extra week, I hear a rumour kirk kok is in town at that time also........ shaping up to a good crew again.....I'm feeling emotional already.....

I got a reply from the dude in the cheaper condo and he has agreed to us paying for 19 nites only and he will waive the extra 2 nites which is a fuggin good deal.......

Im keen to put down a deposit for that so if you guys are cool on it then give me the go ahead......

actually the next step is flights for those dates so git on it!!!!!

ohh and yes toods ,,,,you can sleep with yr bike .......:D thats a sad thought though :D:D:D

binner

Hath shat hymself
hows this

a sample itinerary..this is flying with Vaustralia

your itinerary Fares are per person, include taxes, fees and charges and are quoted in $AUD Departing Flight - Brisbane to Vancouver - Mon 5 Jul 2010
Departing Arrival Flight Duration Fare Type Passenger Type
10:00 Brisbane 09:30 Los Angeles 06:15 Los Angeles 12:30 Vancouver VA7 Operated by V Australia AS709 Operated by Partner Airline 19h30m Economy
V Promo 1 Adult x $888.00

Taxes and charges $180.89
Departing FlightTotal $1068.89

Returning Flight - Vancouver to Brisbane - Tue 27 Jul 2010
Departing Arrival Flight Duration Fare Type Passenger Type
17:40 Vancouver Tue 27 Jul 23:10 Los Angeles Tue 27 Jul 10:00 Melbourne Thu 29 Jul 20:40 Los Angeles Tue 27 Jul 08:00 Melbourne Thu 29 Jul 12:10 Brisbane Thu 29 Jul AS706 Operated by Partner Airline
VA12 Operated by V Australia
VA321 Operated by Virgin Blue
25h30m Economy
V Deal 1 Adult x $864.00

Taxes and charges $166.89
Returning Flight Total $1030.89
Flight Total $2099.78
Velocity Points earned on this flight View
Total Price (including taxes and charges)
Total Price (Including Insurance)
$2099.78

Last edited:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
Yeh flights good for me, can supply deposit at months end after I get paid. Am wanting to book flights next week when I'm back in QLD for the weekend...

toodles

Wheel size expert
Yeh flights good for me, can supply deposit at months end after I get paid. Am wanting to book flights next week when I'm back in QLD for the weekend...
Hrmm.. I'll be flying Qantas through work so might have to work something out and meet you lads there.

binner

Hath shat hymself
banged up abroad

Hrmm.. I'll be flying Qantas through work so might have to work something out and meet you lads there.
thats cool, you can be like me last time and arrive at fuggin 11pm in whistler luggin a bike box n back pack getting lost in the condo complex ...then being force fed beers and taken out all nite drinking after 24 hrs in transit

not that im complaining.....

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
thats cool, you can be like me last time and arrive at fuggin 11pm in whistler luggin a bike box n back pack getting lost in the condo complex ...then being force fed beers and taken out all nite drinking after 24 hrs in transit

not that im complaining.....
I might fly early and kill time in VC waiting for you folks.

Ryan

Radministrator
Hey guys, haven't posted in this trainwreck of a thread in a long-ass time! Just wanted to say that anyone who's getting in on this Whistler thing next summer is welcome to crash at my place for a night or 2 if you're here earlier/later than the rest and assuming that early July is your definite arrival time. We can definitely hook up some sick riding around Squamish for whoever is going to be here too.

Congrats on the new bub too Plow!