Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
booking for condo

Hey fellas,
Well here is the info for booking the condo.
David has agreed on us paying for 20 nites and he will give us the extra 2 nites for free in his condo (Greystone Lodge). so I worked out the payments and deposits needed to be paid.

total for 20 nites $2080 CND inclds all taxes = $2171 AUD
divided by 4 guys $543 AUD each

DEPOSIT TO BE PAID $520 CND = $543 AUD
divided by 4 guys $136 AUD each

this leaves a balance of $1550 AUD to be paid by 20th May 2010

Would anyone like to pay the full deposit on their card?.. I can link you the owner and website to pay and then we can just transfer the money into whoevers account pays the deposit. It just seems that I'm always paying for this kind of stuff and trying to chase money. If you are all slack and no one wants to man up, then I guess I have to do it, first in first serve.

Troy and myself booked the Vaust flights yesterday with the dates talked about a few posts back. ($2100 total).
The two nites in Vancouver at the end may mean we stay in an airport hotel. The one Troy and I stayed at last time was ok and nice n close to the airport. A taxi was about $30 to downtown which is pretty good I think. They also run a free shuttle service to and from the airport. Just dont let Troy bring back a dirty hooker this time , a clean one is much better, prefere one that has teeth....:D

thanks for your time..........

sox

Likes Dirt
accom reply

Thanks Binner for all your good work.Talk to you soon.My card has a fair bit on as yours would when do we need to pay deposit?

toodles

Wheel size expert
thanks for the hasty replies on deposit for whistler accom.........
Hey Ian, I can only pay the deposit if I get money transferred from you guys. I don't mind tho so long as you send me the dosh.

And I know how useless you are at net banking so you'll have to wander your fat arse into a CUA

binner

Hath shat hymself
spread the cheeks

Hey Ian, I can only pay the deposit if I get money transferred from you guys. I don't mind tho so long as you send me the dosh.

And I know how useless you are at net banking so you'll have to wander your fat arse into a CUA
my ass aint fat

Last edited:

binner

Hath shat hymself
Cheers big ears

``

I would really appreciate that Toodles.:) I have to go into the city Monday lunchtime so I will direct deposit the $140 into your account.
You may want to PM/email Mugger n Troy and get them to net bank their part.
I am happy to pay the balance on my card that we owe in May.

I'll email you the lodge info and the booking website, I will also email David (owner) and tell him that a payment from you ($520 CND) will be landing soon. We need a reference for this so we all know we are on the same page, so how bout "yups2010". .....good to use when we are paying for things with David n the likes.

thanks

MrPlow

TMBC
Thanks for the congratz fellas wa a fair suprise for us, gotta get the reno for the 4th bedroom going now. . Did something unusual today and went for a ride! Not on bike pictured though. Won't be long now until she is ready though. Wish I could go to Whistler lucky buggers.

18746_249395878315_106494828315_3380041_5280990_n.jpg

toodles

Wheel size expert
Ian - I need the condo details to pay the deposit...

Leave application went through sweet, flights sorted, accom ready to be booked.

How much spending do you reckon we'll need on top of it all? Food, beer, hookers, bike parts, transfers, lift passes etc...

binner

Hath shat hymself
all the answers

Ian - I need the condo details to pay the deposit...

Leave application went through sweet, flights sorted, accom ready to be booked.

How much spending do you reckon we'll need on top of it all? Food, beer, hookers, bike parts, transfers, lift passes etc...
I'm not sure, I'm banking on about $1k for the trip spending, but I'm sure ill blow it out .....

passes are about $400 i think from memory, last trip we all bought a year pass because it worked out cheaper

trannies ...hmm ask Troy ...he knows those answers :D

other trannies ...bus round trip from YVR to Whistler is about $90 CND

parts...hmmm I didn't even get a flat, spent nothing on bike parts, but parts aren't cheap from memory when i looked in a few shops

ultimate travel insurance is a must!!!!!!!! :eek:

sikpuppyonglory

Likes Dirt
it's nearly 2011 already !!!!!!!!

Hey boys & girls, luvinn the new year already....... NOT !!!
How are you all, see you have plans for another whistling trip, lucky buggers.
Just thought I'd let you know though, the beerburrum track now has a new 6 metre jump in it just before you come out onto the first section of fire road, technically the waterbar is the landing zone but I'm sure you guys could work it out if you go out for a look.

Ride hard, party hard, eat some lard but don't work too hard, catch you's out on the trails sometime.
sikpup. :cool: