• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

binner

Hath shat hymself
buy now trannie later

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ahhh sweet ..that must of come online today. I looked 2 days ago and no discounts.

The earlybird is the way to go..well found mugger!!!..I'm on it tonite.

CJM

Cannon Fodder
Steve Jones only for ninja Level elite Downhillers

Thanks for the ride this morning Boys first time out for a few months so felt the burn.
my Arse feels like it has been violated by one of EMF's "girls".
Happy Birthday EMF and thanks for the invite
Good to meet some Yups
Chris

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Count me in.
Awesome. It's about time you got your ass to Canada. You are going to lose your mind.

Mt 7 the track they did the red bull race where you'd only get 1 or 2 runs including a race run?
Be keeen as regardless.
That's the one. Except there will be no race, so we can do our own thing. Not many people can do more than 5 runs in a day. It's a loooong way down. 1000ft of vert longer than Garbonzo. Martha's Creek in Revelstoke is another 1000 on top of that. 2 runs is like 20 at Coffs.

what a great guy
Comes at a price. You have to put up with me while on your holiday again. I don't whinge much these days. Not much to complain about.

All you farkers get on your training program now before it's too late. Put sandpaper in your gloves, squeeze bowling balls (or squeeze bowling gloves and put sandpaper on your balls). Sleep in an altitude tent (or hold your breath while tapping one out). And drink lots of beer, or you won't last the first 3 days. I imagine you all have the last one covered.

Question: who's coming on this trip? Trent, Ian, Mugger and Troy? Is that the lot or am I missing someone?

EMF

Eats Squid
anytime

Thanks for the ride this morning Boys first time out for a few months so felt the burn.
my Arse feels like it has been violated by one of EMF's "girls".
Happy Birthday EMF and thanks for the invite
Good to meet some Yups
Chris
easy as chris, shed the poundage and you'll be looking great in the mesh:eek: