• yes no

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes no

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Mugger

Senir oMermber
discounting

Meanwhile, Early Bird Bike Park Season Passes and Triple Play Cards will go on sale April 15. Riders who purchase their passes and cards before April 30 will receive the early bird discount and save themselves seven per cent in taxes, before theHarmonized Sales Tax (HST) takes effect. That’s a total of $77 off a Season Passand a $50 saving on lift access with a Triple Play Card. Guests also receive additional discounts: 15 per cent off food at the Garibaldi Lift Co. (GLC) and 20 per cent off at Garbanzo Bike and Bean store. Season passholders receive the extra benefit of 20 per cent off food at the Roundhouse Lodge on Whistler Mountain . Guests looking to purchase can visit whistlerblackcomb.com/bike or call 1-800-766-0449.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/press-release/Whistler-Opening-May-15th,116

binner

Hath shat hymself
blown my mind

hey K R A M ..I'm coming, I can't ride for shit now that I'm 40 years of age but thats not what it's about.

See you in the slippery, mossy, muddy hole that we love soooo much.

siz

Eats Squid
Thanks for the ride ladies

Steve Jones, what a wuss!

Good to see the old crew again on the trails today.
Lots of yelling and abuse!
Pushing hard, trians on the trannies

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That would appear to be the full crew at this stage. We'll bring reinforcements next time we come I hope.
Nice, with some serious discomfort for the poor bastard in the middle of the back seat, we should all fit in my truck. It's roomier than the old hilux king cabs, but it's not a dual cab. There is no seat or belt in the middle back but you can fit a young'n in there (calling mugger)

hey K R A M ..I'm coming, I can't ride for shit now that I'm 40 years of age but thats not what it's about.

See you in the slippery, mossy, muddy hole that we love soooo much.
Age is no excuse. The slippery mossy muddy hole was my lawn until I ripped it up for a pump track. That should be ragin pretty good in a few weeks.

Shanebo

Likes Dirt
Cadence comeback

Steve Jones, what a wuss!

Good to see the old crew again on the trails today.
Lots of yelling and abuse!
Pushing hard, trians on the trannies
Here it is massive comeback with a solid outcome.

Great turn out for EMF's Birthday celebrations. :p

siz

Eats Squid
WHITE line

280kmh and a dead lump of red fur pops up on the road = Early morning adrenaline rush loaded with caffiene!

binner

Hath shat hymself
whistlerkok

just looked at buses ......... I went with pacific coach last time and they were ok. I linked 2 companies , have a look see what you think. Both do door to door which is good... Lets make a decision so we are all on the same bus eh. I'm all for saving where I can so im good to go with pacific.......
Pacific is $90 CND
Perimeter is $107 CND

www.pacificcoach.com
www.perimeterbus.com

Toodles can you email David and find out when we have to pay the balance on accom by. A few have been asking me and I'm not sure when it has to be done by.

out

binner

Hath shat hymself
is it ok

im up for that..................

good to see you still check the thread Greg...........
when do we see the rig doing a whistler test?