ahhhh heavy logging in downstairs dunny...wofting into kitchen mmm mmmm

sheath was blown

remember that day in my avatar?...ahhh the memories

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
wake up
make coffee
scratch T-roys back and give him a love cuddle
ride to french pancake cafe and have pancakes... includes second coffee, pay bill and TIP!!
ride to gondola and bust out at the top, saying checksheleck to the gondola dude
spay on bear retardent
head straight for freight train /no joke
dirt merchant /upper A line
lower easy does it
G L C
Only one problem. Still 6 feet of snow at the top of said gondy.
And you missed Original Sin > In Deep > Fatcrobat > Too Tight > Upper Whis DH > French Connection > South of Heaven > HOD. Woah, can't wait for that 45min epic.

binner

Hath shat hymself
lil french hottie

Only one problem. Still 6 feet of snow at the top of said gondy.
And you missed Original Sin > In Deep > Fatcrobat > Too Tight > Upper Whis DH > French Connection > South of Heaven > HOD. Woah, can't wait for that 45min epic.
hmmm where is french connection?? *goes off to look* ahhh D1 was fun too....

still 3 weeks away ..... damn it

ahhh I just watched helmet cam of Schleyerfuckkah... now I'm all gooey

FYI , if you go onto the whistler bike park site and go into the park map link you can click on the trails with arrows next to them and watch a vidoe of the run... not bad quality either.

Last edited:

toodles

Wheel size expert
Hey Kram - looking forward to catching up. How far do you live from Van?

I'm seriously contemplating leaving a week earlier because I fuckin hate waiting.

Mugger

Senir oMermber
tempting teasers

still 3 weeks away ..... damn it

ahhh I just watched helmet cam of Schleyerfuckkah... now I'm all gooey

FYI , if you go onto the whistler bike park site and go into the park map link you can click on the trails with arrows next to them and watch a vidoe of the run... not bad quality either.
less salivating.

Should've booked the flights for fly out monday not friday.

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
French connection is a little short but very steep and tech connector alternative for then end of Upper Whistler DH.

Hey Kram - looking forward to catching up. How far do you live from Van?

I'm seriously contemplating leaving a week earlier because I fuckin hate waiting.
Looking forward to it too mate. I live 45 mins from North Van ,and 60mins from the city and 90mins from the airport. Oh and 37 and a half minutes from Whistler parking lot. Whatcha thinkin? I will have to work until the 9th of July so can't really hook you up with rides during the day til then, but evenings I could.

JB> Quivers at the thought.
You love it.

Just got back from a most awesome day at the park. Conditions were as good as they get. Upper Aline is amazing. Schleyer is getting a new dirt jump that replaces the gay wood work near then end after you cross back under the lift which will make it way better. Ninja Cougar has a new entrance, as does Angry Pirate. Crab Apple hits are possibly bigger than before; they seemed to send it huge today. Samari Pizza Cat is new last year and connects Karate Monkey to Ho Chi Minh and is rad. Biker cross is better than it's ever been. Bear sightings are guaranteed.

binner

Hath shat hymself
pushing hard

French connection is a little short but very steep and tech connector alternative for then end of Upper Whistler DH.

Looking forward to it too mate. I live 45 mins from North Van ,and 60mins from the city and 90mins from the airport. Oh and 37 and a half minutes from Whistler parking lot. Whatcha thinkin? I will have to work until the 9th of July so can't really hook you up with rides during the day til then, but evenings I could.

You love it.

Just got back from a most awesome day at the park. Conditions were as good as they get. Upper Aline is amazing. Schleyer is getting a new dirt jump that replaces the gay wood work near then end after you cross back under the lift which will make it way better. Ninja Cougar has a new entrance, as does Angry Pirate. Crab Apple hits are possibly bigger than before; they seemed to send it huge today. Samari Pizza Cat is new last year and connects Karate Monkey to Ho Chi Minh and is rad. Biker cross is better than it's ever been. Bear sightings are guaranteed.

arghhhh, you are killing me man. 2 years I've waited.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Hey man. I'm thinking of flying over sooner. I'm trying to rustle up some accomodation in Whistler, maybe checking into the condo a week earlier or something. Got some mates there too so some couchsurfing could be the go.

Just not sure two weeks was enough of whistler for me. Long way to go to come home hungry.

binner

Hath shat hymself
remaming

You love it.

Ahem, It's known as Schleyerfucker.......:D

binner

Hath shat hymself
everytime

sweet , I got a bone to pick with damn goats gully. Every run we did of that trail I always went down like a bag of shit on the most evil root /mossy/slippery infested corner that I just couldnt get right landing on the same part of my arm everytime. This time I'll be walking back up and doing it till I get it dialled..

Attachments

Last edited:

Mugger

Senir oMermber
sweet , I got a bone to pick with damn goats gully. Every run we did of that trail I always went down like a bag of shit on the most evil root /mossy/slippery infested corner that I just couldnt get right landing on the same part of my arm everytime. This time I'll be walking back up and doing it till I get it dialled..
pedophilia, enticing the canuck.

binner

Hath shat hymself
fineyoungman

Fuck it. Rebooked for the 25th of June. I hate waiting
good man ,well you can come pick us all up at the airport ;).....after 1 week of whistler you will need a day off the mountain

wouldnt it of been smarter to stay longer for crankjerks? we know you love watching celebratory status riders

Last edited:

Kram

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Dude, get some sun before you get here this time. Blood is less obvious against a dark background.

Fuck it. Rebooked for the 25th of June. I hate waiting
Nice work mate. I'll show you all the lines before the rest of the cavalry gets here.

binner

Hath shat hymself
baited breath

Dude, get some sun before you get here this time. Blood is less obvious against a dark background.

Nice work mate. I'll show you all the lines before the rest of the cavalry gets here.
You think I'm sexy don't you?.

Crabapple hits, yesss I have a nice shot of you going over those....:eek: *now where is that pic*

Hey Kram , what run is the one that has the fuck off huge blind boulder drop in?. I think its kinda half way on the mountain and if you are facing down hill it's to the right of centre of the mountain.You kinda come into it on top of a flat section of massive rock then roll off blind. I know there are a few like that but this one always made me a lil scared. It was an expert run thats all I remember.Need to got back to that too......

ok well I'm off for a root canal and crown.......have a lovely day

toodles

Wheel size expert
Any chance of complimentary airport transfers? :)

I just wanna get some extra time to suss out the place. Hate to miss out on anything.

toodles

Wheel size expert
Nervousness has set in eh Toods.......:D
Huh? There's heaps of trails there man. Two weeks won't cut it for me. Want time to check them all out. You'll be fine though - just hitting A-line and all.

Lenses are $21.

I have to swing by the airport to grab those bike boxes cos they won't send them to my work.